oddxbird

amateurstuntman

I bought this Surefire H310r from him last Nov:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1579496

post number 16 in that thread is him telling everyone it is sold.

I have pms detailing the sale and the paypal address I sent the money to.

I sent the money but he gave me no details of how he sent it, proof of sending or tracking number.

Now, in the run up to xmas the mail goes crazy and I was busy but on boxing day I sent him a tracked message letting him know it hadn't arrived and asking for a tracking number.

He hasn't even opened that message.

I was worried because from his profile I know he has been online so on the 4th of Jan I sent another tracked message:

hello mate. I know you haven't seen my other pm so I am going to pm you and e-mail you this time.

I need to know if you sent the flashlight and whether you sent it air mail of surface mail.

I don't want to sound aggressive since you could have any one of a number of reasons to be out of touch but if I don't hear from you soon I will contact the admin staff of the forum, post on your sales threads and file a grievance with paypal.

That said, if you posted it surface mail then I should only have been expecting it in the last week.

Please let me know.

I emailed that to the address in his profile too.

He hasn't opened that one and the email I sent came back as a bad address.

I reported him to the mods yesterday and they sent him a pm too.

I will now start posting on all his threads and if I don't hear from him by the weekend I will start a paypal grievance with his step mother who I will e-mail this text to today.

Thanks for looking and be wary of this guy.

I've done business with him before, chances are, he weighted the package him self at home, and stuck on the stamps (also, cheapest way possible for shipping, most likely surface).

Should get to you soon, you may wish to see if someone has his AIM screenname, as that's how I kept in contact with him (sorry bud, no longer on my buddy list).

As for opening that tracked message, I don't believe it counts as opened if he only view the preview thing on the top of the forum (the red box, you know what I'm talking about).

• 4 weeks later...

OK.

The thing was posted 3 days before he posted just above this one (jan 17th) but parcel farce in conjunction with her majesty's corruption and excess have messed up repeatedly to the point where I just got it now.

As far as I am concerned his reason for the delay in the posting was genuine and after that it was someone else's fault.

I am going to ask the mods to move this to the "resolved" forum and as long as No Mercy doesn't have an outstanding issue I will ask if his "Unreliable Seller" tag be removed.

He had good comms after he got around his problem and I am happy with the resolution.

Archived