onesidedsquare

Jsres

I had sent this arnies member a money order on December 12th 2007 for his M203 in this sale http://www.arniesair...p;#entry1571226. according to his ad, he was selling it 90 shipped so i sent him my payment. It is now January 15th 2008 and i have yet to receive a package or a response. His last log on time according to arnies was December 26th 2007. I did get a PM from him on the 26th in response to my PM

hey i was wondering if you had sent the m203 yet?

no, it hasn't, i actually haven't had time to pick up the payment yet, i just got back in town from christmas vacation but i have tomorrow off, i will ship it then.

I did check the USPS website on the tracking and it says the payment was picked up on the 27th of December. If you guys want to check it yourself that i did send the money order this is the tracking number. 7007 0710 0004 0014 6683. Since this time, i have filed a complaint with IC3. hopefully this ****** gets nailed for what he did. biggrin.gif

BTW this is his full name. (Edit: Personal details removed)

So (Snip) if you are reading this go **********

Note to mods: sorry if this is in the wrong area and please move if need be

I'm surprised to hear this about him - I've done deals with him several times, and he seemed like a straight-up guy. We even spoke on the phone a couple times to work out situations. I'm looking through some old emails, I may still have his number - If I can find it, I'll PM it to you.

• 2 years later...

holy hell, where did this guy come from,

I don't remember selling anything to this guy

I sold my m203 what seems like many years ago but I think I mailed to a kid out in Hawaii,

can't seem to find any emails or conversations that I've had with this guy

can a Mod/Admin check archives to see if his complaint is valid and something we need to sort out?

and thanks, n00bTard for sticking up for me, hope those gearboxes are still working well for you

So i took a few moments to go back and check my bank records, the guy may have a legit beef

proof of depost of $90 in said time frame

http://imgur.com/mFhIj.png

but then found USP charge on day I said I was going to ship the M203

http://imgur.com/y8QNj.png

so decide for yourself,

If Jsres hasn't pursued the matter after so long, I can only presume the matter was resolved.

That said if the M203 did not arrive he would be legally entitled to seek a refund - the onus would be on you, onesidedsquare, to seek compensation from a courier.

I'll leave this open for now. If I don't hear anything from Jsres regarding this matter (he is still active), I will presume the matter is resolved.

Archived