WTF?

askeytheman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not critisizing anyone here, but i think that people should learn to take a joke, many high profile people have the stuffing ripped out of them, bush is not the only one ya know ;)

if you wanna take the p*ss outta our PM, be my guest, as long as you leave me outta it

hell, i'll even join in! :Dthat is bloody hilarious!

I do know one instance that Bush had no control over, yet is blamed for: Katrina.

It's the fault of FEMA, New Orleans' corrupt, dumbass mayor, and the fact that the people in that city were bloody morons who thought they could ride out a huge hurricane while living in a city that is below sea level. And then crying like whiney bitches when they couldn't.

A-f**king-hem! Do I have to remind you that the PMS of the Urinated Kingdom, Snorton Brown (Sugar, hence he's high) is "seriously concerned" with knives being used in video games? What's the big deal with Bush declaring war on zombies? Unofficially, it's on since the last decade!

LOL, whoever did that video has skills.

I do know one instance that Bush had no control over, yet is blamed for: Katrina.

It's the fault of FEMA, New Orleans' corrupt, dumbass mayor, and the fact that the people in that city were bloody morons who thought they could ride out a huge hurricane while living in a city that is below sea level. And then crying like whiney bitches when they couldn't.

I moved out of the way :P

The "fruitcage'n" morons that didn't move now want to sue the government, I say deport/kill all of them :D

edited for typzors

The fact that the morons shot at the rescue helicopters and then blamed him for not sending aid is utterly proposterous. I'm not really willing to argue right now thought; when I posted I was really quite annoyed.

I had just come back from a lecture on, of all things, blood born viruses, and our lecturer made some comment on how he thought our Pres. was responsible for HIV and AIDS. That of course set the rest of the class on fire; colleges being what they are, liberal breeding grounds for people who just want to hate our pres. because they can't make good choices themselves. When our speaker took questions he was berated by a barrage of anti-bush and anti-rightwing questions, none of which had any correlation to the subject matter of our lecture. It took the Professor almost a minute to get the riled up crowd to settle down, but this being a college, I was assaulted with accusing questions by a fairly large group of people all the way to our anatomy lab because they knew I was openly pro-bush and very conservative. Naturally I was very irate for the rest of the day, so I apologise if yall take objection to my taking objection. Nobody likes to be assaulted with insults, especially if you support something or someone who's under fire.

Meh, still, I would relish a zombie invasion. I have my own Zombie invasion kit I put together a couple of years ago, which I keep on hand just in case (not even kidding). It has, among other things, 20 rounds of 12 gauge buckshot, a first aid kit, five MRE's, a combat knife, two road flares, a flashlight, several packs of asperin, water filtration tablets, two gas masks dn two P226 magazines with hollowpoint ammunition. I'm ready, are you? :unsure:

The fact that the morons shot at the rescue helicopters and then blamed him for not sending aid is utterly proposterous. I'm not really willing to argue right now thought; when I posted I was really quite annoyed.

I had just come back from a lecture on, of all things, blood born viruses, and our lecturer made some comment on how he thought our Pres. was responsible for HIV and AIDS. That of course set the rest of the class on fire; colleges being what they are, liberal breeding grounds for people who just want to hate our pres. because they can't make good choices themselves. When our speaker took questions he was berated by a barrage of anti-bush and anti-rightwing questions, none of which had any correlation to the subject matter of our lecture. It took the Professor almost a minute to get the riled up crowd to settle down, but this being a college, I was assaulted with accusing questions by a fairly large group of people all the way to our anatomy lab because they knew I was openly pro-bush and very conservative. Naturally I was very irate for the rest of the day, so I apologise if yall take objection to my taking objection. Nobody likes to be assaulted with insults, especially if you support something or someone who's under fire.

The Badger predicted this btw. (see the "leave Britney/Bush alone" comment) but the point hes trying to make here is this. If this video had been edited to show Al Gore talking about zombies, no-one would take offense (apart from gore, but The Badger severely doubts that Mr Gore patrols a British airsoft forum) In fact you could play this to any liberal, and people would find nothing wrong with it.

Archived