WTF?

askeytheman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm ready, are you? :unsure:

Yeah, I've got a huge truckload of titanium shards. Those seem to kill those idiotic, pathetically slow zombies pretty well.

Oh wait, that's not right, they actually kill the zombies' "roomates." My mistake.

The only reason Bush is being blamed, is because were are a country of spoiled, whiny brats who are controlled by the biased media.

You need to publish all of your aphorisms.

Meh, still, I would relish a zombie invasion. I have my own Zombie invasion kit I put together a couple of years ago, which I keep on hand just in case (not even kidding). It has, among other things, 20 rounds of 12 gauge buckshot, a first aid kit, five MRE's, a combat knife, two road flares, a flashlight, several packs of asperin, water filtration tablets, two gas masks dn two P226 magazines with hollowpoint ammunition. I'm ready, are you? :unsure:

What you gonna do with those mags and shotgun shells - throw them at the zombies? Where are you going to get the guns to fire them? Buckshot won't do squat to a zombie - are you going to use them for hunting? The noise will attract the undead. Flares will just attract zombies to you faster, as will the torch. Why do you need two gas masks - do you have two heads? Painkillers are a good idea, as are the puri-tabs. Carrying 5 meals seems both not enough and too much - not enough to live on for more than a couple of days, too much if you don't plan on using them. Once they're gone, what are you going to do?

If you're not read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, then you need to. If you have, read it again and actually follow the advice. You're not ready, you're going to be worse off than someone who hasn't even tried, because you'll be cocky and overconfident with your "survival kit."

Ah, screw it. Cthulu for President! Why choose the lesser evil?

If you're not read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, then you need to. If you have, read it again and actually follow the advice. You're not ready, you're going to be worse off than someone who hasn't even tried, because you'll be cocky and overconfident with your "survival kit."

Trusting a single mans opinion on how to survive the zombiecaust? Id rather trust all my life-making decisions to the bible :lol: At least they conferred to decide what junk to print!

Nothing abnormal when you make fun of such a controversial political figure (or anything controversial regarding the USA for that matter) on those boards. I'm not criticizing, just stating the facts. Try to make a joke about Irak, evolutionism, or the fact that the earth is spherical (after all, the books all state it is flat, right?) and see what happens...

On topic: I really laughed hard, and so did everyone around me (well, those that can understand enough english to get enough of the point). The realisation of this video is really amazing. Also loved the way to camouflage the answers originally directed to various journalists, by pretending he could not get that one's name right, subtle and fun at the same time!

Nothing abnormal when you make fun of such a controversial political figure (or anything controversial regarding the USA for that matter) on those boards. I'm not criticizing, just stating the facts. Try to make a joke about Irak, evolutionism, or the fact that the earth is spherical (after all, the books all state it is flat, right?) and see what happens...

BLASPHEMY! Everyone should know the truth - the earth is dodecahedral! (Thats a shape with 20 sides, not a place where Dodecs are worshipped). I should know, I am ALWAYS right ;)

Meh, still, I would relish a zombie invasion. I have my own Zombie invasion kit I put together a couple of years ago, which I keep on hand just in case (not even kidding). It has, among other things, 20 rounds of 12 gauge buckshot, a first aid kit, five MRE's, a combat knife, two road flares, a flashlight, several packs of asperin, water filtration tablets, two gas masks dn two P226 magazines with hollowpoint ammunition. I'm ready, are you? :unsure:

Those two P226 magazines will be rather pointless without the P226 wouldn't you agree?

Archived