Molle dump pouch

darkchild130

I've googled the hell out of this but i cant for the life of me find a decent MOLLE dump pouch. They are either the roly poly type, the belt hanging type or have a lid, which sort of defeats the point of it. Does anyone know of a MOLLE dump pouch with an elasticated opening? I really need this piece of kit, as im currently using a large WAS utility pouch but the lid makes mags changes just a bit too slow.

Help, as always, is appreciated :D

Darkchild

nope, they are the belt hanger ones, that i also previously mentioned. I own both types and dont like either of them.

I specifically want a MOLLE dump pouch, however, fullauto in the chat room has helped me out, so no more help is required. :)

Darkchild

UKTactical Sell one, I also happen to have this and it's damn good. It has 3 MOLLE straps that you can attatch to your kit, and what looks like a belt loop as well but it's too small for 2" belts. As it says in the description, it stays in a semi open posistion. The hole is large enough to fit a mag' through but inside it can hold 7 - 8 M4 style / sized magazines without much if any wiggling.

Throughly good choice :)

as ive already said, i own that pouch. Those are not molle straps, they are belt loops, if you attached that to a drop leg panel it would flap about so it is useless to me. I was very specific when i first asked about this.

Anyway it doesnt matter now cos i have been shown this which is exactly what i want.

thanks for your help guys!

Darkchild

I didn't / don't see where you asked for a leg panel but ok.

I think Viper do one of those if you were looking for something cheaper :)

i didnt ask for a leg panel, i asked for a pouch. I want to attach it to a leg panel.

Peeps, i know your all trying to help and i am grateful but please stop posting now. I stated i wanted a POUCH (not a dropleg), with an ELASTIC opening, not of a belt hanging or roly poly type and not with a lid.

Nothing posted here has fit those requirements. Ive now found what i wanted, courtesy of the fullauto. Please stop posting, and thanks for your help.

Darkchild

As said, the Viper pouch is good. So am I right in thinking you want to thread one through your vest or leg pannel?. On your vest is to high up to easily deposit spent mags. Although your leg pannel is easier, you will have mags bashing together as you walk\run around. hanging the dump bag around your belt is the optium postion for noise reduction and accessiblity. I strongly suggest you stay away from from dump bags with a hook and loop flap closure as it will end up in two hand operation to get mags in or out. As for size of the pouch, you only need one large enough to take a coulpe of mags. Once you've ended a firefight and have a team mate covering you, you can return spent mags (upside down) to there empty mag pouch on your vest.

Sorry If this isn't relevent and or makes no sense, I skim read the post and I'D DO IT AGAIN I TELL YOU!! HAHA-HA

(slightly drunk as you might be able to guess)

no, it doesnt make any sense.

please read the thread properly, as i cant be arsed to continue replying tbh.

Im not a newb, ive used dump pouches for about 7 years in various forms, i know how they work.

Darkchild

EDIT: can a mod close this please?

Hey,

When you get this can you let us or me know how many mags it can hold(m4). I've also been after something like this for a while now because I just don't trust my MM rolypoly.

Thanks

sure, my reply might take a while though cos i havent factored it into next months budget, meaning i will probably get it in February.

Darkchild

ok let me see if i got this right, you want a dump pouch with Molle straps, elastic liner that holds alot of mags right??

no roly poly or foldable bs. I assume to use when on the job?

I *think* i know what your after, i suggest looking at the Milspex dump pouch, i've had one for a while now, used on 2 24hours ops and a few other games and i love it.

It has 2 molle straps to attach, NOT belt loops, for example i use it attached to the molle looping of a Tactical tailor belt

It also has a liner with a drawstring to close the top of the pouch very fast onehanded if need be.

It's a big pouch though, and from what i recall, it can store at least 7-9 M4 magazines depending on how you chuck them in, i'd say atleast 7 magazines just thrown in without looking (i.e. in comnbat :P )

i'll have a look at how many i chuck in there after posting this reply

i've been scanning my computer to see if i have a picture of it, but i only found this, you can clearly see the molle straps, so you can attach it to a vest aswell

DSC00325.jpg

This dump pouch has held up really well, allthough i cannot really say it has seen excessive use, so how that will translate to real deal use with heavier magazines and such, i can't say.

that said, they aren't expensive, so you maybe could get a spare one just in case...?

You can find them on redwolfairsoft for around 10-15$ iirc, and if you have some member points, check out their bonus page, as you can get them of your points aswell, like i did :D

edit: poop, missed the little part where you said you found what you where after :P

ah well, if what you choosen doesn't work out, check this out ;) if not, maybe some other people reading the topic might find my post usefull.

Hmm, its got a lid.

I mean in what environments Darkchild. You have very specific tastes in mind, which makes me think that you are planning on using this in other places then airsoft. Are you planning on using this for RS? If so HSGI is the way to go, however you may want to search around for a less expensive (and less bulky) alternative if this is only for airsoft use. Mounting this on a leg rig means that everything will flop around whilst you run, this is noisy. Also, it will make quick and stealthy exits and entrances difficult as you will not be able to hug the wall on that side. This becomes an issue if you are moving with a squad of 4 or more.

I'm not trying to dictate how you use your gear or what gear you use, I just want to help you make the most educated decision possible. The size of the pouch makes me wonder if it will be an issue, thats all. I understand that you have made your decision, but there may be a better option out there. If you haven't purchased this yet then it may behoove you to continue looking at what people suggest. However, we do not know what you plan on using this for, what environments you plan on using this in, or what kind of abuse you give your gear. This heavily restricts what we can offer you here as we do not know how to properly use our experience to help you.

Again I'd like to state that I am in no why trying to dictate what you buy and how its used, I'm just trying to help out a fellow player as much as possible.

Enjoy,

Spoon Man

Archived