Picture threads Closed

All the picture threads are closed.

For many of us, the picture threads are the main selling point of this forum, along with the casual and friendly attitude of it's members.

Tell me this isn't some 'space-saving' effort or a decision to bin the picture threads simply because someone doesn't agree with their "usefulness".

hbc.

i would hazard a guess and say they are going to be divided up and into specific sub forums in the "Airsofting Picture threads" section and i would guess closing them makes them easier to move and reduces the chance of sometimes going wrong or errors occuring. i.e someone posting at the same time as its moved.

Edited by Maveric

*Ahem*

This isn't some space-saving effort or a decision to bin the picture threads simply because someone doesn't agree with their usefulness.

(well you did ask...)

Marlowe's working on the FAQ to go along with the shiney new sections, to explain how they'll be used more efficiently than the one big lump approach in the mean time if you join the chatroom you can put forward any suggestions you might have.

The picture sections have been reworked, and I have just produced a FAQ on the issue. All existing threads have been closed so as to enable users to post content in the new appropriate sections.

For more information please view the FAQ, visit the chatroom or pm a member of staff directly. Cheers. :)