Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I finally have some more pics of my US loadout. However instead of finding a loadout I liked and then assembling it I just bought what I found I needed to skirmish. What I am wondering is what US unit could this be a loadout for? Sunglasses are just for show.

UKTG RAID modified BDU's

Blackhawk CRCH + Rear Plate Carrier

TT upright GP pouch

TT single shingle

TT triple shingle

x2 Blackhawk double M4 pouches

Blackhawk pop flare pouch

TAG double 40MM pouch

Maxpedition roly poly

Blackhawk admin pouch

On the rear plate carrier

Blackhawk hydration pouch

Blackhawk strobe pouch

TT small radio pouch

TAG upright GP pouch

Blackhawk riggers belt

Safariland 6004

Oakley gloves

Hatch kneepads

plus smaller bits eg Inova 24/7 S&W knife, torch, lightsticks- visible and IR, DEVGRU throatmike, Grimloc's, caribiner, etc.

ICS M4RIS with Aimpoint, BUIS, vert grip, PEQ and Surefire G2?

Heavily upgraded full metal Sig P226.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Any other general comments, or critisisms are welcome.

just a quick photo i just took

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/Xtr.../image_0001.jpg

taken with phone

Flag is backwards. When displayed head on like that, stars should be in upper right hand corner, not left. You can put the flag on your right shoulder for a more 'proper' look, though. If it's not bigger than your shoulder anyway.

Yeah I got the rail a week ago and then getting the rest of my gear killed funds to get a reflex sight and PEQ.Well other than a soft armor carrier, what would you suggest? I know I need to get a NVG mount on the helmet and Im gonna spray paint it to get rid of that cheap look it has. Oh and dont say a 6004 because I dont like stuff on my legs and it costs too much lol

Yeah I got the rail a week ago and then getting the rest of my gear killed funds to get a reflex sight and PEQ.Well other than a soft armor carrier, what would you suggest? I know I need to get a NVG mount on the helmet and Im gonna spray paint it to get rid of that cheap look it has. Oh and dont say a 6004 because I dont like stuff on my legs and it costs too much lol

Oh no no no, get a 6004, I can't stand subloads either but grabbed a Safariland because drawing from the thigh is SUPER fast and I figured if they are all using it out in Iraq it can't be as bad as my WAS 'non slip' thigh rig. In short it's the best thing I've ever bought ever, if the £100 price tag puts you off I guarantee you wont get that guilty feeling you get with useless extravagant kit purchases.

When you adjust it properly, and it adjustable on a ridiculous scale, it will sit on your leg and you'll forget its there. No more pistol falling out, no more holster flapping around your thigh making its way to your ankle and no more flying pistol mags. Job done.

Just my 2 cents, I've never been more impressed with a peice of kit.

We dont really have a CQB site to play at around here. Is it really that comfortable in a full sprint or running because thats m main style of play. We dont have a woodland site but it is a very large okpen field with plenty of large brush. Blarney, does it fail or foul when it gets dirty because I am one of the few airsofters that gets dirty :D I guess I should get it with the money that Bush is giving back to us to restart the economy because my serpa is in a spot that isnt really easy to draw because its soo far back to avoid the M60 pouch on my strong side.

Flag is backwards. When displayed head on like that, stars should be in upper right hand corner, not left. You can put the flag on your right shoulder for a more 'proper' look, though. If it's not bigger than your shoulder anyway.

What am I missing? His flag has the stars in the upper right.

We dont really have a CQB site to play at around here. Is it really that comfortable in a full sprint or running because thats m main style of play. We dont have a woodland site but it is a very large okpen field with plenty of large brush. Blarney, does it fail or foul when it gets dirty because I am one of the few airsofters that gets dirty :D I guess I should get it with the money that Bush is giving back to us to restart the economy because my serpa is in a spot that isnt really easy to draw because its soo far back to avoid the M60 pouch on my strong side.

Well, I cant wear anything heavy right now, my back is royally screwed up, to the point Im on profile, and tbd if I get to stay in or not (possible herniated disks in the spine...)....but when Im out shooting or airsofting, I've been keeping a light load, basically a first line with a single mag pouch, some GP pouch and my 6004 for s&g. My 6004 is scratched to all hell, has been through snow, dirt, mud, brush, all that ######, scraped it through concrete staying prone and trying to move up behind a low hedgerow. The 6004 continually keeps its position on my leg, and I have no fear whatsoever that my mag is gonna fall out and get lost. Its not meant to be used in the woods, at all, but if you want too, be my guest. As a holster for MOUt and CQB oriented stuff, accept no substitute.