Pics Of Your Gear.

6004s are the answer for most MOUT and CQB games, they are complete ###### for woodland work if you get dirty, but then again, most airsofters dont get gritty. Totally worth it, takes the abuse, and stays put like no other holster Ive ever had.

As the other guy above said, 6004s are fine for outdoor work. Mine was slogged through mud, rocks and fine dirt without a single problem.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, but I think that only makes sense when you're talking about flag patches on the arm. Doesn't really matter how its positioned on the chest iirc, unless you advance/retreat side to side :P

Just saying, I've seen it both ways on the chest, although stars on the left is more common.

Edited by Render
Gotcha. But to be honest I've seen it both ways, and I don't think either is wrong. It's only when it comes to flags on arms that position really matters afaik.

Right, but I think that only makes sense when you're talking about flag patches on the arm. Doesn't really matter how its positioned on the chest iirc, unless you advance/retreat side to side :P

Just saying, I've seen it both ways on the chest, although stars on the left is more common.

The proper way, as dictated by the US Gov is when the flag is viewed head on, like how it was posted on the front of the vest, the stars should be in the upper left hand corner. On the shoulder is a totally different thing. If someone links to where any US military unit permits the flag displayed otherwise, I'll back down. Otherwise I'm going to ask you to please display our flag properly. It's just common etiquette and dictated under 36 USC.

Edited by Kraut
Ok, I finally have some more pics of my US loadout. However instead of finding a loadout I liked and then assembling it I just bought what I found I needed to skirmish. What I am wondering is what US unit could this be a loadout for? Sunglasses are just for show.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/Nick...ft/IMG_0025.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/Nick...ft/IMG_0021.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/Nick...ft/IMG_0028.jpg

Any other general comments, or critisisms are welcome.

How are the Oakley's working out for you? I'm torn between Oakleys, Nomex flight gloves and Mechanix :P

How are the Oakley's working out for you? I'm torn between Oakleys, Nomex flight gloves and Mechanix :P

Not sure yet, haven't used them properly. It was only once I had bought them that I started finding other people who say they fall apart far too quickly for the price and the name. No sign of that yet but we will see. One of the main reasons I bought them was the look of them but if I was to buy another pair of gloves I probably wouldn't buy the Oakleys.

My Multicam Loadout

Untitled-4-1.jpg

MBSS Plate Carrier with various Pouches

Replica Crye Blast Belt with molle pistol pouch and condor pouches

Allwin Mich Replica

Arena Flakjacks

Shemagh

Replica Crye Combat BDU (kind of miss my genuines, but these are more cost effective)

MGS Foxhound Patch :P

Twin brother's British Loadout:

IMG_0178.jpg

Untitled-1-6.jpg

S95 DPM Set

General Ops Vest

DPM Boonie

GS Mk6 Combat Helmet

My Multicam Loadout

MBSS Plate Carrier with various Pouches

Replica Crye Blast Belt with molle pistol pouch and condor pouches

Allwin Mich Replica

Arena Flakjacks

Shemagh

Replica Crye Combat BDU (kind of miss my genuines, but these are more cost effective)

MGS Foxhound Patch :P

Twin brother's British Loadout:

S95 DPM Set

General Ops Vest

DPM Boonie

GS Mk6 Combat Helmet

nice loadouts for both of ya... they both blend well with the environment and thats what really matters... love it!

Posted one of this set in the "DPM picture contest" thread, but here's a couple more:

0010ars800600.jpg

0005brs800600.jpg

0007rs800600.jpg

Obviously not standard DPM, it's the Soldier 2026 Digital DPM, from the film "Children of Men", set in 2027...

...the film was urban fighting, so a day out at UA suited the occasion.

:D