Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Titleist, you do look good with the weight off :) As overdone as that loadout is nowadays, it's nice to see someone who hasn't put a bunch of useless ###### on it. You seem to be of the dying breed that feels only mission required gear needs be put on. Cheers on a great kit.

hmm, I like! The irish camo is quite nice, actually! Is there any LBV equipment avaliable in the camo as well?

...must not be tempted to buy more BDUs, saving for Czech vz.95 currently...

There is, but the Irish use regular DPM kit sometimes, so I went ahead and bought the Arktis DPM rig. It was a hell of a lot easier than finding more Irish DPM. I've grown to like the mixed look as well.

Oh, and very nice kit Titleist, I meant to say something last post I had.

The Kit list is:

King arms IBH

King arms nomex Hood

King arms nomex Gloves

Bolle x800 with tinted lenses

ACM Black BDU's

ACM RAV with hydration pouch

Blackhawk pouches

Guarder Molle Dump Pouch

Guarder Thigh Holster

Magnum classic boots

A&K M249

My first complete loadout.

still need to get the drop mag pouch and i'm waiting on a milspec delta helmet.

any constructive criticism welcome lol :P

this one came out a bit blurry

Picture042Medium.jpg

Picture043Medium.jpg

Picture047Medium.jpg

Picture044Medium.jpg

pedz

Edited by pedz

How's that King Arms IBH? I've been playing too much Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and the IBH is the closest thing to the Ballistic Helmet they wear so, naturally, I want one.

EDIT: Also, one more vote for painting the box mag.

Edited by Carter

Update on my loadout.. a SAS style smock in Austrian. It is lush. I love it. I want its babies. Sorry for the silly grin, my Springer Spaniels always hate it when I wear my MICH ( for some reason, they have no probs with my PASGT :S ) so they were going mental. Need more AUG mags, only got 5, and I got ten pouches. Also need to align my belt properly. Getting a can of Olive Krylon on Sunday too, so the MICH will be resprayed, and the rig will get a dusting to bring it all down a bit.

EDIT: Also, a fricking haircut, this Friday. :D :D :D

pose003.jpg

pose002.jpg

Edited by Shriven
I don't think that the Marshal Service wears designer jeans, even the female agents. ;)

:rolleyes: Not my fault that "your" females *sses don't fit jeans like this. btw..It is the jeans I was wearing at the time. Don't see why the fuss is bout. They stretch a bit, confort to wear. Only some stiches on the back...oh nooo...designer jeans...whaaaa..jeez. :rolleyes: Best pants for the job...If fugitifs R so stupid to think the same way you do...easy catch. No need to wear a chicken suit...wear "designer" jeans. :D