Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knife was all cleaned up.. Thanks for the info though.

I'll try and get some time this weekend to get a shot of me wearing it, Its more my greenside rig, I usually wear a CRCH with PACA and a hawg so this is a lighter one for me.

However, I'll never ditch the USGI LBV ( I have 3 or 4 now).

a similar thing happend to me once lol, i was cutting a zip tie retardedly off of an old gun, using a replica nazi dagger and the blade cut fast and wen in about an inch into my arm and out just like that, bled all over my poor socom 16 and had to get 3 stitches haha

I like that, very no-bs.

Thanks! Its got even simpler since that picture, i dropped a small utility fromt the plate carrier, the gas grenade from the dropleg and put one of the pistol mag pouches down there instead. Mags and frags, baby!

Darkchild

-SKDTac utilities and boonie hat (MultiCam)

-TT 2-pc. MAV (MARPAT Woodland)

-TT MAV X-harness (MARPAT Woodland)

-Eagle A-III-MOLLE pack (CB)

-DBT M16/M4 double-magazine pouch (CB) x2

-TT Large GP pouch (MARPAT Woodland) x2

-TT Small GP pouch (MultiCam) x2

-TT folding knife/flashlight pouch (MultiCam)

-Danner Marine Temperate boots

-Hatch Flight Gloves (Sage)

-Eddie Bauer quarter-zip mock turtle neck (some color of green....)

-UnderArmor HeatGear hood (OD) (sitting in for a ColdGear hood in the same color)

-ESS ICE 2.4 glasses with Rx inserts

-Urban-ERT Urban Sentry Hybrid Two-point sling with webbing loop and HK hook ('Coyote')

In and on the pouches:

-Leatherman Blast (Black) (in the TT knife pouch)

-CRKT M16-13LE (on the left-side GP pouch)

-Lensatic compass

-LULA

-180 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56x45mm in each Large GP pouch (to weight the harness)

-250 rounds of MagTech .45 Auto in the Eagle pack (to weight it)

Mmmmm, Benchmade Nimravus, thats what im talkin about. are you getting the G10 handles or the Al scales?

-Eagle A-III-MOLLE pack (CB)

Where did you buy your pack in CB? :o i couldnt find the eagle pack in that color anywhere. had to settle with the khaki from skdtac.

Mmmmm, Benchmade Nimravus, thats what im talkin about. are you getting the G10 handles or the Al scales?

G10. Sand handles with CB sheath. Tanto semi-serrated blade.

Where did you buy your pack in CB? :o i couldnt find the eagle pack in that color anywhere. had to settle with the khaki from skdtac.

SKDTac. Alls I know is that I ordered it in CB. I'm pretty sure that it's MJK, though. But since what I ordered was something in CB and I don't have anything else by Eagle to compare it to, I'll just keep saying that it's CB. Looks close enough, anyway (both in the pictures and real life: at least when there's a lot of MC between the CB and the MJK). I might replace it with a DBT three-day pack in CB, just to be sure that I have a pack in CB. But for now, that's not particularly important. (And even if I do replace it, it might be with a MARPAT or MC pack.)

G10. Sand handles with CB sheath. Tanto semi-serrated blade.

SKDTac. Alls I know is that I ordered it in CB. I'm pretty sure that it's MJK, though. But since what I ordered was something in CB and I don't have anything else by Eagle to compare it to, I'll just keep saying that it's CB. Looks close enough, anyway (both in the pictures and real life: at least when there's a lot of MC between the CB and the MJK). I might replace it with a DBT three-day pack in CB, just to be sure that I have a pack in CB. But for now, that's not particularly important. (And even if I do replace it, it might be with a MARPAT or MC pack.)

Hum, that setup for the Nimravus sounds pretty interesting, which store are you buying from?

Ah, ya i saw the CB option at skd but it was out of stock at the time when i bought mine -_-. anyway i got a Eagle/SKD universal chest rig on the way in CB, ill take a pic of them next to each other and post later. also got some desert MCCUU's :D

Well I thought there was to little swedish uniforms in this thread so I'm adding a crappy pic to fix that. ;) This is not a impression in anyway. Just me using stuff that I feel works well together.

operator_sunday.jpg

Uniform

NR07 shirt

RS05 pants

M90 Boonie

HATCH Elite Duty Glove

1st line

BHI drop leg pouch

BDS Tactical thigh holster

2nd Line

HSGI Silverthrone

Enjoy! :)

Souske what mod did you do the the shoulder straps on the plate carrier?

I have the same vest and it looks like something I was wanting to do, but in a whole other way so I am sort of interested to see what you did.

It was an old slip on cover for a strap on a bag. Attached on via velcrow (wraps around the shoulder straps on the PC). I cut it into 2 equal halves and stuck it on, lol. This actually helps for 2 reasons.

1. Cushioning - not much better, but helps a little bit, and prevents the strap from moving as well

2. Better surface for the butt stock of the gun when aiming - the slip ons cover the buckles on the shoulder strap and makes for an even surface for the weapon when shouldered.