Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These where from a few years ago, dont have any recent pics.

post-51220-1208100155_thumb.jpg

post-51220-1208100181_thumb.jpg

post-51220-1208100190_thumb.jpg

post-51220-1208100201_thumb.jpg

Kit:

Viper Assault Vest

Army Ranger BDU

KWA Glock 17

M249 Para

And this is when i first started i dont use this stuff anymore. The guys laughed when i walked into Electrowerkz the first time like this. Since its an indoor CQB facility.

Cheers arrelius, i saw your sweet M90 loadout and thought i'd help you keep the Swedish side up! :D

Yeah, the jacket's not issue unlike the trousers, it was made by MMB in Germany - i love it though as it's waterproof and has a hood, plus it's really warm. Not sure if they still make them, i've had it for a while. I can post a pic of it on its own if you like?

CW

decided to rearange my PC a bit today to distract myself from doing home work, its not done but its close, just need to replace the shingles with condor ones and get a nametape on it. and no thats not all the mags i carry, i have leg pannels to.

DSCF0641.jpg

Edited by dliberty
decided to rearange my PC a bit today to distract myself from doing home work, its not done but its close, just need to replace the shingles with condor ones and get a nametape on it. and no thats not all the mags i carry, i have leg pannels to.

What PC is that?

edit: tag reads Diamondbacktactical... I'll check out their website!

FAPC? Yes?

Edited by Gigueand

So im bored at home with nothing to do, so i thought i'd dress up and take a couple of terrible pics of myself (the wife's at work so i had to do it on my own). This is my completed cqb loadout, eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Galaxy mp5k PDW to top it off (my MP5A4, though lovely, could still do with being stubbier)

Oh, my face is blacked out because i was pulling what i call an "internet Hardman" face, which i hate.

cqbloadout1.jpg

cqbloadout2.jpg

cqbloadout3.jpg

Comments and criticisms are totally welcome.

My kit, for anyone who cared enough to read this far:

clothes

Modified issue desert boonie

Issued desert UBACS

Issued desert dpm trousers

all dyed brown with Dylon dark brown machine dye.

Altama desert boots (gulf war 1 style)

Blackhawk v2 SOLAGs

Blackhawk neoprened elbow pads

Blackhawk v2 kneepads

LBE

Warrior Assault Systems RICAS compact

WAS double pistol mag pouch

WAS small sump utility

WAS single pistol mag pouch (for lo-cap mp5 mag)

bulle frag pouch

2xBulle MP5 mag pouch

modified J-tech MP5 triple mag pouch (my blackhawk ones never turned up)

Blackhawk hydration pouch (hastily resprayed with black after Iraq, with wolfpack logo)

Camelbak bladder from motherlode ruck

Viper (AAAARRRRGGGHHHH) duty belt (it lasted me in battle so will do me for airsoft)

2x J-tech drop leg panels

J-tech MP5 triple mag pouch

WAS double pistol mag

WAS small medic/utility.

Darkchild

I have mine pretty much as tight as it will go, and my chest is 39 inches. But it is extremely tight on me, So i guess it would be a little loose on a 35 inch chest, but not too much.

Oh yeah, i missed it out in my first post, but i have an extrema ratio training blade in a DPM wyvern sheath mounted on my belt.

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130