0417082337b.jpg

kit list:

MCCUU - Desert

Eagle AIII Molle 3 Day Assault pack - Khaki

Eagle Universal/SKD chest rig - Coyote Brown

Mechanix Original

random ski mask from sporting good store

so what do you guys think :)

its not a lot right now, but i plan on getting some replica PACA body armor and something for my head....ski mask isnt working too well right now. can you guys give me some suggestions on what other pieces of gear is useful?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my SF loadout as a work in progress i still need to get a 'proper' primary but its in the post so to speak which is gonna be a HK MC51 for a more SAS look. Also need some fake nades like flashbangs, does anyone know where i could find replica flashbangs? Also pictured with a black t-shirt but would be worn with Bulle black jacket.

And i also need a nice Shotty pump for my back too :D

Black tactical trousers

Glock-Thigh safariland

ACM- Swat/SAS vest

S10 gas mask

Balaclava

KSC Glock 17 metal

Insight tech M6

Systema M4A1 08 Max

glock17022.jpg

glock17020.jpg

glock17016.jpg

Onslaught- I'd get a BHI Nomex Balaclava, they're comfy and quite breathable.

o rly? ya, those r the problems im having with it. my head gets itchy after wearing it for a while. ill see about that BHI nomex hood and try and get a replica MICH or pagast < however you spell it -_-

Ultra light-weight load-out, camo free!

From top to bottom

-Drunken Monkey, mildly tactical looking cap

-Unintentional hero face

-Underarmour compression shirt

-Tanio Koba USP .40 SW

-Over developed pectoral muscles, woops

-ALLEN shotgun bandoleer/belt w/ 9 Tokyo Marui shotgun shells

-Knock-off tactical cargo pants

-Magnum zip-up boots (can't be seen)

And yes, that is a murial of Jimi Hendrix

post-35946-1208781747_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nic @ Airsoftworldwide
Ultra light-weight load-out, camo free!

From top to bottom

-Drunken Monkey, mildly tactical looking cap

-Unintentional hero face

-Underarmour compression shirt

-Tanio Koba USP .40 SW

-Over developed pectoral muscles, woops

-ALLEN shotgun bandoleer/belt w/ 9 Tokyo Marui shotgun shells

-Knock-off tactical cargo pants

-Magnum zip-up boots (can't be seen)

And yes, that is a murial of Jimi Hendrix

GameCube! YarpYarpYarp!

And I'm liking the idiot notice BigD_SealTeamXXL :P

GameCube! YarpYarpYarp!

Gamecubes soley exist for Resident Evil 4, which is why I own one.

In fact my load-out is mildly based on the aesthetics of Leon Kennedy's, this the polo style compression shirt!

GET YOUR PECS OUT!

Man I just caught up with all this...

I know my room is like a dungeon...

Eesh... me compared to LS.... :wacko:

Anywho... Ill put up more pictures when the loadouts all done...kitlist upon request....

Edited by Akapp

I have a question. I was wondering if a khaki vest would look bad with woodland camo?

also since im buying 2 camo uniforms the other being 3 color desert I was wondering if i bought an OD vest instead of the Khaki vest would it still look good? If I bought the khaki vest im thinking it would look better with the woodland bdu's with some dirt on it. or some lighter brown spray painted in there.

I have a question. I was wondering if a khaki vest would look bad with woodland camo?

also since im buying 2 camo uniforms the other being 3 color desert I was wondering if i bought an OD vest instead of the Khaki vest would it still look good? If I bought the khaki vest im thinking it would look better with the woodland bdu's with some dirt on it. or some lighter brown spray painted in there.

Gamecubes soley exist for Resident Evil 4, which is why I own one.

In fact my load-out is mildly based on the aesthetics of Leon Kennedy's, this the polo style compression shirt!

GET YOUR PECS OUT!

Thus the polo style? I meant thus the turtle-neck style! What am I thinking.

Go for the OD one

I'm rocking an OD weesatch with both my US 3-color and my woodland N-camo, and I have to say that a khaki vest would ruin alot more for my N-camo than my OD vest ruins it for my 3-color...

pose014.jpg

pose016.jpg

Kit list:

Red = stuff I'm getting

Milspec Austrian M57 Fleckmuster BDUs ( New top in the post, and the trousers are due to have OPS Kneepads built into them)

WAS RPC-7 w/

2x BULLE Frag Pouches

WAS Cargo Pack

WAS Adjustable Radio Pouch

Viper MOLLE belt w/

2x BULLE M4 Singles.

1x BULLE Ambi Holster ( for my 5-7, however I'm replacing it with a LH SERPA 1911 in OD mounted onto the MOLLE)

1x BULLE Rollup dump pouch

Ebaybanned MICH 2002 w/ Ebaybanned Norotos. ( OPS Core X Nape Harness)

Ebaybanned Flight Gloves, however I normally use Oakley SI in Tan, but I couldn't find them :P

Not too sure about the grenade placement ( I'm left handed) but it works ok. When I get the SERPA, I'll also be getting two of the pistol mag pouches to go on the other side of the belt, and move one single mag pouch behind the SERPA, as I normally use that mag first, and I don't like my pistol being on my back or thigh. Also the bungee sling is being changed for an OD one.

Edited by Shriven