Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a flightsuit? It looks like a darker green than issued ones. Also might want to get that leak in your basement patched. Cracked walls are horrible for the foundation.

Is that a flightsuit? It looks like a darker green than issued ones. Also might want to get that leak in your basement patched. Cracked walls are horrible for the foundation.

yes that is a flight suit, and it is poor lighting, and thank you for your concern on the basment, but it is not my house, i'll relay your advice to the owners,

Looks good Ochronix, only thing I'd say is maybe krylon the stock so it matches the RIS covers better? It looks way too bright.

Other than that great job! :D

i think its so bright in that picture because its in the center of the flash, but you are right. the stock and RIS accesories are def. a different shade. still looks great though ;)

i think its so bright in that picture because its in the center of the flash, but you are right. the stock and RIS accesories are def. a different shade. still looks great though ;)

ya i agree, i'm thinking of painting them all one color, the G&P tan is a lot yellower than the magpul rail cover tan, so it looks off, I'll see what I can do, but thanks for the comments.

ya i agree, i'm thinking of painting them all one color, the G&P tan is a lot yellower than the magpul rail cover tan, so it looks off, I'll see what I can do, but thanks for the comments.

try and look for some paint that will match magpul's flat dark earth. the G&P tan looks like a yellow/tan like you said.

i think its so bright in that picture because its in the center of the flash, but you are right. the stock and RIS accesories are def. a different shade. still looks great though

Ah good point, didn't think of that. Although on the first pic it isn't, and you can still notice the colour difference... But yeah, FDE would be a great choice. :)

Got new stuff...

Orc Industries MCU, Proud RAV(smoke green with a TT 40 MM quad in OD), BHI holster, USGI Aircrew Woodland pants, Pantac SVS armor in black, mechanix gloves. M4 with M203, and USPc.

_K094364.jpg

_K094365.jpg

_K094368.jpg

_K094369.jpg

Hey all, here's a pic of my very recently put together budget PMC loadout.

Going light for the summer, pic might not show but I do have a hydration pack with you pouches attached to it. Med pack and a misc pouch.

airsoft1.jpg

Tell me what you guys think, suggestions are always welcomed!

Thanks!

I'd appreciate it very much if someone could post a pic of a Camelbak Thermobak on an Eagle PC. I'd like to see how much hangs off the bottom, and how much space is left on the sides.

Edited by Render