Pics Of Your Gear.

If that gear was in Ranger Green, and they had MICH/ACH helmets, I would say Rangers.

It is hard to call it SF, because SF usually uses CIRAS, and not so much plate carriers.

Seeing all that camo, (and ACU in particular) I wouldnt call it PMC.

One of our guys has a ciras on.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOE...that doesnt look PMC at all, seeing as how they arent allowed to wear a Nations offical camo IIRC...or if that rule hasnt changed.

Also...what are you talking about SF causal wear BDU bottoms?

IM just saying that pic doesnt look PMC at all, i believe the PEQ pretty much finishes my point...since ive only seen one set of pics with PMC's using them.

Hey dubois that knife you have in your front left leg pocket, i have the same one...altho i took those crappy plastic grips off and paracorded it.

Finished my SEAL loadout for the next big game i will go, 7&8 June.

It is a whole weekend game, so i need to carry extra stuff (in my backpack obviously)

I just hate home posing, when i come back from the game, i will post you better pics, as i will do a photo ops at the end of the event :)

Kit List.

Woodland BDU

OD Bandana

Frogman headset

Magnum boots

Nomex od gloves

SPIE harness

LBT rescue rigger belt OD

LBT holster 0372E with flap

LPU life preserver

LBT 1476 woodland

LBT Rhodesian vest

Garmin GPS 60csx

Ir light sticks

Green light sticks

MRE meal

2L canteen

mk3 knife

mk13 mod 0 pop flare

ITT AN/PVS 14

PVS head mount

Casio watch

Garming GPS 101

M4a1

Sig p226

M72 LAW

Hope you like it

This would look much better with face paint i know :D

LORD SEX: what woodland BDU's are those? they dont seem to be the ripstop ones ive been looking at

inthefieldca1.jpg

Kit List:

Truspec Multicam BDU's & Boonie (ACU cut)

Maxpedition Condor II Backpack

Blackhawk Hydration Bladder

ESS Profiles

Under Armour Tactical Hood (Heat Gear)

Airsplat Throat Mic

Cheaper than Dirt (Voodoo ?) M4 Pouches

Maxpedition RolyPoly dump pouch

OE Tech / Condor Chest Rig

One Point Bungee Sling w/ CQD plate (G&P I think)

5.11 Tactical Nomex Flight Gloves

Tac Force Drop Leg Holster

LA Police Gear 8" Boots

CA M15A4 RIS

JBU Silencer

Leapers Red Dot

KWA USP .45

That Eagle Ind. Paul Howe chest rig is looking pretty nice. How is it working out for you? Also, if you dont mind my asking, where did you get it from?

thats the Eagle/SKD universal chest rig i think. its based off the paul howe one.

i used mine last weekend, and it was perfect. small/light yet it holds all of my equipment. im in socal so it was REALLY hot and i was better off than most of the guys with full rigs on their chests. you can get yours at SKD for a really good price. then again, isnt skd the only place where you can buy it from?

you can get yours at SKD for a really good price. then again, isnt skd the only place where you can buy it from?

Far as I know. Its not a regular Eagle item.

Rage meter:

DSC01707.jpg

Over PACA(which is way better then PT armor)

DSC01708.jpg

First Line:

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

Just need a big ol' fixed blade.

DSC05708.jpg

thats the Eagle/SKD universal chest rig i think. its based off the paul howe one.

i used mine last weekend, and it was perfect. small/light yet it holds all of my equipment. im in socal so it was REALLY hot and i was better off than most of the guys with full rigs on their chests. you can get yours at SKD for a really good price. then again, isnt skd the only place where you can buy it from?

Hes just trying to impress us with how much he knows...he does this.

Far as I know. Its not a regular Eagle item.

ya yours should be the eagle/skd one too. well it looks like it from the pic anyway. btw, whats the make of your utility pouch on the rig?

Hes just trying to impress us with how much he knows...he does this.

I was answering Sgt. Kinnaird's questions for AH since i have that rig as well.... :rolleyes:

i never try and impress anyone with how much i know, im just trying to be helpful..lol.. :huh:

"he does this" im sorry do i know you? :unsure:

Edited by 0nslaught