Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya yours should be the eagle/skd one too. well it looks like it from the pic anyway. btw, whats the make of your utility pouch on the rig?

I was answering Sgt. Kinnaird's questions for AH since i have that rig as well.... :rolleyes:

i never try and impress anyone with how much i know, im just trying to be helpful..lol.. :huh:

"he does this" im sorry do i know you? :unsure:

Sgt. Kinniard is trying to sound smart....hes quite notorious on ASF for how he acts when people post pics of gear...sorry for the confusion.

l_4b9206ff56039ac5db1fbb011aa0ce-1.jpg

l_ebdf65763efe53cf062481bad643cbda.jpg

l_330a02a92028bad262155b4762e4f6f4.jpg

Yea i know im wearing my helmet wrong. But thats my Force Recon-ish loadout. I know an Mk.43 isnt really an FR weapon but I'm making a SEAL SAW gunner loadout. Also I bought a replica norotos mount and some velcro to fix up my helmet a bit .

Edited by DEVGRU14

This is a question for Agent Hunk and any other players who use these.

What is with the zip ties? Is it for adding the feel of a real soldier who uses them for cuffing insurgents and is just for looks :no2: ? Or do you guys actually have scenarios where you tie players up if you capture them?

Just wondering guys. I might have to write up a scenario so I can find a USE for those zip ties for a nice experience.

SOLID

Almost forgot though it is a very nice loadout. Well Arranged Hunk. Hua.

Edited by BoE.Solidius

I like them, I just like to carry things that serve a purpose other than looking legit.

Ima start carrying them for when *beep* hits the fan and I need to zip tie a couple mags together for fast reloading. Also to tie up tac lights to my AEGs that do not have RIS.

You should NEVER tie anyone up with zipties during a game, you never know how people may respond, and with the adrenaline of combat action going, the uncertainty grows even bigger.

Just...don't...

If you can't capture a player without tieing him up, you need a bloody new set of rules.

Noone should ever be tied up if they do not pose any real threat towards you.

Well, my two cents + half a dime atleast...

You should NEVER tie anyone up with zipties during a game, you never know how people may respond, and with the adrenaline of combat action going, the uncertainty grows even bigger.

Just...don't...

If you can't capture a player without tieing him up, you need a bloody new set of rules.

Noone should ever be tied up if they do not pose any real threat towards you.

Well, my two cents + half a dime atleast...

Wow chill man haha.

If its part of a scenario and MilSim it is a total different story.

Some scenarios may require hostages and for them not taking the enemies weapon they are tied with arms behind the back (safetey is key here obviously they would be placed in a safe zone and also asked before game play if they would participate as hostages and be tied up).

I don't think a player would tie up someone just because they where captured unless asked or if it was apart of the scenario to tie POW's up.

Rules and reasons for tieing people up would be stated before the OP.

I'm perfectly calm, just stressing how imperitive it (in my opinion) is.

If the scenario doesn't involve hostages revolting and assaulting their captors (which in my opinion is ######s, and if it -does- include this feature, tieing them down would kinda defeat the purpose, no? Randomly attacking your captors is also a nice way to get a full auto burst in the face at point-blank by the way), tieing someone down is just not necessary...

If you get captured, or play the role of a hostage, just behave and follow the rules, it's not that hard.

Myself, I would never allow anyone to be tied down if I run a game; simple rule: if you're a captive/hostage, act like it.

I might come across as harsh/strict/a boob, whatever...

"Safety first", in the words of the great 'Danger' Ehren McGhehey... You don't have to (and should not) risk safety for the benefit of the game scenario... It's not like safety and scenario are two natural oposites...

Like I said, just my two cents...and some other small change...

That is a great looking loadout Caparzofpc, what weapons do you use with it?

As for me, just a couple of posing shots: I am a mercenary, think the bad guys out of Commando or Under Seige and that's what I'm trying to achieve...

P.S and yes, that is 4 Desert Eagles on me...

post-4259-1211368870_thumb.jpg

post-4259-1211368891_thumb.jpg

Edited by Falcon357