Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updates on some gear, one pouch to go with the FAPC...and as soon as I get the EPC and MAP, my RG rig will be done.

Gear08_4.jpg

Gear08_5.jpg

Were you at one point trying to sell that ELCS style rig? I noticed that you are starting to replace the smoke green Paraclete M4 mag pouches on your DBT FAPC with coyote brown ones. Are you going to be selling the remaining smoke green M4 mag pouches?

Anyways, nice setups.

(sorry to quote the pics again, I deemed it necessary for this post)

thanks mate. Selling that CIRAS on ebay at the moment, so won't get to repeat that loadout unfortunately :(

How much do you want for it?

Were you at one point trying to sell that ELCS style rig? I noticed that you are starting to replace the smoke green Paraclete M4 mag pouches on your DBT FAPC with coyote brown ones. Are you going to be selling the remaining smoke green M4 mag pouches?

Anyways, nice setups.

(sorry to quote the pics again, I deemed it necessary for this post)

How much do you want for it?

ELCS is up for sale still, always is, I use it the least, but I will not be selling it soon getting ready for a game.

Also, the smoke green pouches are going on an EPC or RAV, depends on what shows up, I have several pouches just lying around ready to go for a RG/Smoke Green rig or something.

ELCS is up for sale still, always is, I use it the least, but I will not be selling it soon getting ready for a game.

Also, the smoke green pouches are going on an EPC or RAV, depends on what shows up, I have several pouches just lying around ready to go for a RG/Smoke Green rig or something.

Is that ELCS style rig the one made by Paraclete?

If you do get an RAV, where do you plan on getting it?

@ tomo:

land or marine version ciras?

Land - One give-away. The little tab hanging from the bottom in the middle, the land has one central flap that both cummerbund pieces go under, the maritime has one on each side.

I hope i'm right! :P

i do have to to admit your loadouts are improving crunchy.

you still need to get that haircut, your glasses look too "civy" (but don't think anything can be done about that short of buying USGI issued RX frames). i would get a woodland boonie, and ditch the mechanix gloves for USGI sage nomex ones.

and just a note on practicality, a single point sling is good for CQB and direct-action type scenarios because its easier to maneuver the weapon. however, for greenside ops, its likely a 2 point or 3 point be used, because it allows the weapon to be more stable when slinged/stowed for long marches...at the sacrifice of maneuverbility.

i do have to to admit your loadouts are improving crunchy.

you still need to get that haircut, your glasses look too "civy" (but don't think anything can be done about that short of buying USGI issued RX frames). i would get a woodland boonie, and ditch the mechanix gloves for USGI sage nomex ones.

and just a note on practicality, a single point sling is good for CQB and direct-action type scenarios because its easier to maneuver the weapon. however, for greenside ops, its likely a 2 point or 3 point be used, because it allows the weapon to be more stable when slinged/stowed for long marches...at the sacrifice of maneuverbility.

Thanks for the suggestions, yeah, Nomex flight gloves are on my list along with a new boonie, it doesn't fit so good. I'll work on the sling, but I really like single points.

MarineDEP, it ain't my first MOLLE rig but it is pretty nice.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
Contact lenses work wonders.

contact lenses? so i can see? pfft i dont need to see my power level is OVER 9000, therfore sight is unnessesary!

-_-_-_- JK anyway yeah contacts are good i say they are beter than glasses Especialy in airsoft.

Edited by STRELOK