Pics Of Your Gear.

My loadout for games, now with comms, propper multicam trousers, canteen and molle pouch. I may get a multicam boonie and dump pouch soon and possibly a warrior ricas rig depending on how good multicam is in British woodland...any one got any ideas? -Hugh

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your onto something there mate, to be honest you don't see many retro US Loadouts and in my opinion they look great (The film Tears Of The Sun for example) since there is far too much Mollee in the seals thread for my liking, this is what i advise to get you started if you take the greenside rought

Your OD webbing.

US woodland BDU's.

US army jungle boots.

A pair of nomex gloves will do you, Ebaybanned do them.

A Boonie hat or bandanna will go nicely.

Its all relatively cheap but i think that will get you started for the look your aiming for.

k

Edited by kie

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jun 17 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My loadout for games, now with comms, propper multicam trousers, canteen and molle pouch. I may get a multicam boonie and dump pouch soon and possibly a warrior ricas rig depending on how good multicam is in British woodland...any one got any ideas? -Hugh

If you have Multicam trousers on you should also get a Multicam Jacket it will make the loadout look better also it would look better if you had something for your head like a boonie or helmet. just suggestions.

If you have Multicam trousers on you should also get a Multicam Jacket it will make the loadout look better also it would look better if you had something for your head like a boonie or helmet. just suggestions.

i've ordered the matching jacket/shirt today! Hopefully it will look pretty nice :)

Sorry for the lack of boom stick mine's in pieces right now.

Just got an Eagle/SKD chest rig this afternoon.

2590749857_3348f45177_o.jpg

EI/SKD Uni chest rig CB

2x EI frag pouches CB

TT 1 pt. sling Coyote

ESS Profile NVG Tan

Mechanix Coyote

There should be a CB mag pouch in the highlighted area on the right, but OpTactical sent me an MJK pouch by accident. So that'll be fixed soon.

Yeah, a tan PACA would look sweet. I'm debating.

Before anyone asks, I'm not going for a particular impression...I'm just using gear that I like. But if I had to label it, I'd say contractor or tactics instructor, maybe.

Let me know what you think.

I will go against the flow and say ranger green>CB....epic win

and hoping render will be selling his RG stuff....unless they are sold already

Edited by srpg
Nice rig render. I had one for awhile and then sold it. I regret that i did as it was a pretty sweet piece of kit.

I really like it a lot. I used to have the all MOLLE version, but sold it, and regretted it.

I will go against the flow and say ranger green>CB....epic win

and hoping render will be selling his RG stuff....unless they are sold already

MJK < RG < CB...Sorry...:P

And yeah, everything has already been sold to someone who is currently working on a Ranger loadout (hint hint). It should all be popping up in the picture threads sometime soon ;)

How is the Eagle/SKD Universal Chest Rig? I've been looking into a chest rig to use for a 2001ish Army SF loadout.

Really really good :P. I have a 31 waist and overall a pretty skinny frame, and the rig fits very well. The whole thing is very adjustable. And right now SKD has almost every color in stock, so I'd jump on that.

--

Thanks for the comments guys.