Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately worth the money. Best rig I've ever used. She's a keeper for sure, and that's something coming from me. :lol:

I was banned because I had a *large disagreement* someone who happened to have mod power. And no longer does. That is the end of that.

Correct. Freehand Sharpie rifle art is the new, uh...

I don't want to look like I work at Chochkies, but a couple of pieces of flair make the loadout mine... ;)

Edited by HaVoC
Correct. Freehand Sharpie rifle art is the new, uh...

I don't want to look like I work at Chochkies, but a couple of pieces of flair make the loadout mine... ;)

That reminds me. I started painting things, and now I can't stop myself. I love "ruining" my expensive stuff with camo paint. So now I think my new thing is going to be sharpies. I think instead of getting name tapes for my vests, I'm going to sharpie my name on them. I think it would look cooler. Kind of like how the Deltas in BHD had duct tape with sharpie on it for their blood type, instead of some high-speed patch. It just seems more realistic to me, and thus cooler. We'll have to see. But anyway, it's nice to know that once you cross over that threshold of actually "ruining" your gear by customizing it, it becomes a lot less scary :D

Edited by expvideo

heres one of my gear bin:

DSCF0864.jpg

and current set up:

DSCF0865.jpg

back:

DSCF0866.jpg

dbt fapc w/ homemade cumberbund

4 guarder double mag pouches

2 condor frag pouches

condor pack/hydro carrier w/ condor admin pouch

i dont reely like the way the chest rig is set up right now, i used to have shingle pouches on there and i think im going to put them back and just leave one of the doubles up there for a radio, then ill move 2 of the doubles down to my thigh cause right now my first line only holds 2 mags and id like to be able to run with solely my first line sometimes.

It sure rained a lot today, so I did what any self-respecting geardo would do.

I geared up and stood in the rain.

I really dig the look with the TAD Stealth Hoodie, although the hood causes some slight snag problems with comms wires. The hoodless version would be better, since it's not compatible with a helmet anyway (obviously).

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG