Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TAD is available from TAD Gear...

You might find a second-hand one on eBay, but no other shop stocks them.

Mine is 'UE Grey' which is a colour now phased out in favour of black, I think. Also available in tan and a nice green colour.

OD_numbered_800.jpg

My "Woodland" rig. Base is a set of Blackhawk suspenders on a modified SDS MOLLE FLC belt.

1. Condor hydration carrier

2. US ALICE ammo pouches (I carry 2 mags with magpuls in each one, plus a BB bottle and speedloader in the one by my bayonet)

3. Not used

4. Double pistol mag pouch. I carry my pistol in a US tanker holster with this rig.

5. Maxpedition Mega Rolypoly. I use this for a dump pouch, and it's actually a bit too big (you could carry a phone book in there). I think I will trade it in for something smaller.

6. Rubber bayonet

7. SDS smoke grenade pouch, used to carry my radio.

Here's my Multicam kit. Like my other one, it uses the Blackhawk suspenders. I bought the desert colored ones, but I did not like the color match so I painted them with Krylon. It was my first "gear painting" and I was pretty happy with the results. The belt is a Blackhawk MOLLE/STRIKE.

multi_gear_numbered_800.JPG

1. Tactical Tailor Hydration Pouch - I am thinking of replacing this with a Condor one because it's a little smaller than I'd like.

2. TT smoke grenade pouch - used as a radio pouch.

3. Maxpedition Tac-Tile. I have 2 of these, used to carry my dead rag, bug juice, and misc. items. I really like this product, it's a great way to take advantage of unused "real estate" on your gear without adding a lot of bulk.

4. Tactical Tailor magazine pouches. Each holds 2 M16 mags with magpuls.

5. Unknown brand triple pistol mag pouch (found on eBay), mounted on a Condor double-mag shingle.

6. Official AR15.com logo Maxpedition rolypoly dump pouch.

7. 100-round SAW pouch, used to carry BB bottles and a speedloader.

8. Cold Steel rubber knife in a SpecOpsBrand sheath. There is a Leatherman multi-tool in the sheath pocket.

9. Blackhawk SERPA holster for my M1911, mounted on another Condor double mag shingle.

10. Gimlock, used for routing my hydration tube.

11. D-Ring, used for anchoring a single-point sling. My M1911 lanyard is also anchored here.

I think that second Picture is a LVL 5 PCU not a TAD stealthhoodie, but awesome none the less... personally I prefer the PCUs and I believe the PCU is alpha green?

i thought it was something different, looks cool though, now to see if i can find on that will work with both marpat and acu! lol i can dream cant i :D

cheers guys

i thought it was something different, looks cool though, now to see if i can find on that will work with both marpat and acu! lol i can dream cant i :D

cheers guys

TAD in Tan should work :)

Looks sweet! The setup with the retention lanyard and the figure-8 looks...painful, though. Shouldn't the figure-8 be attached to the harness using one 'biner, then the lanyard attached with a 'biner on each end? Loop the other end round to the side so it doesn't keep smacking you in the conkers.

a few older ones of me at Ravens nest, my local site, in my Propper ACUs with an ACM OD ciras and my A&K M249 - i apologise for the campness in them, and they are my older rig so bare with me, hope to get some of my newer ones up once i get some taken:

reading an apology from the mrs after her ringing me got me shot in the danglies at close range:

n659660835_583325_1340.jpg

trying to be serious:

n659660835_583326_1623.jpg

pimping wit my saw!:

n659660835_583488_2449.jpg

yes i did manage to look that camp :D

n659660835_583489_3161.jpg

cheers

millest