Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bond u best hide dat hat, ima sneak in during the night and steal it. Where did u find it, they never have my size(7 3/4)

Excellent setup, i would pass up the ammo pouches for all canteen covers though.

Light setup. Rifle's real (rifle wasn't loaded, and pictures were taken in a controlled environment).

Magazine capacity from this setup is 12. The plate carrier's molle packs hold 6, and the alice pouches on the belt holds another 6. The front is fairly flat, allowing me to go prone easily.

front1of0.jpg

right1nj1.jpg

left1hr6.jpg

sigaimgp5.jpg

Edited by Souske
Bond u best hide dat hat, ima sneak in during the night and steal it. Where did u find it, they never have my size(7 3/4)

Excellent setup, i would pass up the ammo pouches for all canteen covers though.

thanks, i picked up the hat through the battlesim boards. Helmutt[ from battlesim and vietnamairsoft boards] had one so snatched it up. as for canteen pouches, i know it might look better, but for me personally, i'm more comfortable with using the ammo pouches.

Edited by Bondisthespy

Awesome paintjob Souske! (as usual, although the fact it has been done on a real AR makes it even better lol)

Pics of me at a "PMC oriented" game. Not claiming my loadout is an actual PMC loadout though. I'm the dude with the MICH.

torneocqb027qx0.jpg

torneocqb028qs5.jpg

torneocqb029bw0.jpg

Trying to defend the VIPS from the angry mob:

torneocqb031kw5.jpg

lol yeah, I think not even a single team managed to get the VIP in and out safely. It's way too hard to spot the terrorist among all the people... and they weren't that many either. Makes you wonder how hard it must be in real life.

My and some mates at our last game, well not an actual game but a shoot for a television program in Indonesia, promoting airsoft as a form of outdoor activities that the ladies can take part in... I'm the one on the far right

Chalk4.jpg

And the Host of the show "taking me down"

mandown-1.jpg

:P

Edited by raito

Can someone help me out...? Awhile ago I remember someone posting pictures of his...Iraqi (?) Army loadout, or something similiar. I remember it was an indoor facility, and in one picture he is standing on a car. If someone can help me out that would be awesome, cause I can't find it.

SFstyle.jpg

SFstyle2.jpg

deadatce.jpg

Kit list

Tan H&K hat

Propper OD TAC-U's

OD Flight Gloves

OD Condor Compact Plate Carrier

OD Condor AK/M4 Mag pouches

OD Condor Camelback

OD Blackhawk Radio pouch

OD Mega Rolly Polly (Dump pouch)

Black Safariland NYLOK Tac Belt

Midland GXT

Belleville 390 DES Combat Boots

I can post what the M4A1 is as well, if anyone cares to know what it is/what's on it.

Bentley, I beileve that was Grim your refering to.

Rssli, that's amazing dude. You BDU top makes you look like your wearing a huge fluffy parka though.

Yeah, Gr!m though, right? I still cant find it, but hopefully he pops up (so I can atleast PM him..)

My Northern Alliance Loadout.

I know its not the best.

On the first pic you look like a 1/6 action figure. You look...well...plasticky. Good loadout overall. Something very different from all the molle/high speed loadouts. Grow some facial hair and you're good to go. Aslo get your stuff dirty.

afallan

Edited by afallan