Pantac PRC 148 MBITR Radio Pouch x1

Pantac Medical First Aid Kit Pouch x1

CQC Double Magazine Pouch x1

Typ Oldshool DeltaM4...all China

TM SIG226

noticed some shortcomings of the last loadout from field work. so, update:

0802081557.jpg

0802081558.jpg

the upside down M1911 mag pouches are experimental... i will test it when my m1911 stuff comes in, and either keep it or put it the other way

bought the hydration carrier at the PX... on a whim. i actually didnt plan on replacing the one i had, but it was there... plus now i have a cool patch on my back

;)

-Joe

Careful with the stereotypes. <_<

Besides, if you really want to get a more rural "gun nut" kind of look, I would use more generic single-shade-of-blue cheapo jeans or carharts. As for the jacket, camo works, but carharts or a flannel shirt are better. Your plaid is a little too brightly colored. That shirt would be considered a little gay where I grew up. As for footwear, work boots are a must. You also need a pack of smokes, and the clothes are WAY too clean. Get some motor oil on them, and especially on your hands.

Edited by expvideo

Hey, wow, didn't want to offend anybody with these pics - just some easy loadouts for different Szenarios.

Edit in Response 4 your Edit:

Pack of Luckies is in the breast pocket. Jeans are some cheap ones, really faded by now and some dirt stains. As for shirt, probably have to get a less colored one, you're right.

Dirt is a main factor, but with indoor pics I didn't want to ruin my living-room. When we go for that szenario, I will take care of it

Edited by Benjamin Willard
Hey, wow, didn't want to offend anybody with these pics - just some easy loadouts for different Szenarios.

Edit in Response 4 your Edit:

Pack of Luckies is in the breast pocket. Jeans are some cheap ones, really faded by now and some dirt stains. As for shirt, probably have to get a less colored one, you're right.

Dirt is a main factor, but with indoor pics I didn't want to ruin my living-room. When we go for that szenario, I will take care of it

The idea behind it is clever though. I really like the loadouts. If I could point something out, I got a bit of a laugh at the terrorist loadout. The lighting makes the jacket look purple, so I was starting to think that it might make a good Joker loadout :P

Anyway, way to think outside of the box. I really like seeing people do the CIA SAD loadouts. I wanted to do one, but I haven't had the time and money to do anything decent.

Excellent choice of weapons for each loadout. They all seem very believeable.

Edited by expvideo
I got a bit of a laugh at the terrorist loadout. The lighting makes the jacket look purple, so I was starting to think that it might make a good Joker loadout :P

Actually, the jacket is some kind of near-purple - got me to something there, we'll see if I can figure out a Joker-loadout :D

Actually, the jacket is some kind of near-purple - got me to something there, we'll see if I can figure out a Joker-loadout :D

First thing that came to my mind was a high class terrorist,

A pipe and monocle would complete the look. :D

Really creative Loadouts, i like them.

k

As i got new suitcase today, had to try out a couple of new loadouts, not finished, but almost there ;)

I defo need to buy 2-3 more colt's... :(

First one, SDV1, 2005 A-Stan

Ref pic:

BCP6-MMMAJSMLMedium.jpg

My loadout:

DSC02626Medium.jpg

DSC02631Medium.jpg

DSC02633Medium.jpg

DSC02636Medium.jpg

DSC02637Medium.jpg

DSC02643Medium.jpg

Kit List: