Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice kit Justin. Is that LAW just a de-militarized piece of metal, or is it one of those Gas 40mm launchers?

Its a real deal (Disarmed) M72A3 LAW.

Edit: Billy Bob, the LAW is just attached with the straps from the MAP. Its not stable, and I wouldn't suggest it. It was more or less just for the photo. I will be using some 1 inch milspec webbing to attach it to the PC in the future. I once played an entire day with a sawn off M500 attached to the MAP in a similar way and it was a PITA. It wouldn't stay secure because of the buckles on the MAP. They dont actually lock the strapping in place.

Edited by justin.kovacs
Justin, that my old EPC? Lookin' good :)

That is is. Worn over a PACA Low Vis SPR Concealable in Ranger Green.

Im trying to get away from my Eagle CIRAS in OD. I took the cummerbund off, Im liking it a whole lot more now. Im trying to roll as light as possible these days.

I have an entire Ranger Green setup coming in soon:

I have on order currently:

Ranger Green Eagle RRV w/ Rear Plate Carrier

RG EI Frags

RG EI Medic Pouch

RG EI MAP

RG EI Admin Panel

Ranger Green EI M4 Mag pouches.

Edited by justin.kovacs
Good stuff. See you've got the TAG map holder, nifty bit of kit. Haven't fielded mine yet, but its certainly cool ;) .

And I do love catterick, just wish it wasn't 300miles away :( .

yeah had the tag armband for about 4 months now, use it at all the big events, in fact the whole team has them now.

its a drag i know being 300 miles, theres normally about 8 of us travelling from the south coast in two cars, we just take it easy ,loads of stops, and the journey is always a good crack, the journey back however can be a little daunting with only 2-3hrs kip.

If Any other site offered weekends like Stirling Airsoft do, in the south east we'd go, but they dont, ive yet to have a bad weekend there, all the staff are spot on, and the site itself is immense.

Jim.