some more:

jeromdunkeloi7.jpg

jeromsnipecc9.jpg

rubenchopfma1.jpg

sky4lz2.jpg

rubiundtuschyy4.jpg

formation3fl5.jpg

rubenih8.jpg

No probs Pkekyo, but if you do it, do it RIGHT. :)

Partizan is the best camoflage imo, so you should honour it. It also would be nice if you guys do your own style, we did, and as you can see, it turned out pretty great.

Enjoy, there will be some more.

Cheers

Daniel

yeah, schneiderboy, it's the general concept of it I fell in love with...

if I can get my mates onboard with me, I'm going to try to do it with more coordination (instead of a huge variety of different helmets etc, no offense)

I'd preferably stay away from helmets as well, 'cause I hate those things :P

could always hit me with a PM if you'd like specifics :)

some more:

No probs Pkekyo, but if you do it, do it RIGHT. :)

Partizan is the best camoflage imo, so you should honour it. It also would be nice if you guys do your own style, we did, and as you can see, it turned out pretty great.

Enjoy, there will be some more.

Cheers

Daniel

what sized BDU did you go for? their sizes are strange.

plus

OD or RG for gear?

cheers

Im Size 50/4 for my BDU's (i usually take medium)

Size Chart:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-wear_colours.htm

However a gorka is slightly bigger than normal BDU's as its designed to be worn over a winter uniform.

For gear, SPOSN Smersh webbing or Eger, or NERPA (all OD sorta colour) always look kool with Gorka-E.

Edited by Jaager
Shame about the western gear, but I guess you had to be within the confines of the movie, nice photos though.

Yeh, we had to do some stuff to fit the picture as "modern" special force. I am the guy with the beret, but had to change it because the director wanted us all with helmets, the same for the guns, I couldnt carry my ak, you know, "terrorist" gun.

Personally I like the look of the mix, but I'm also somewhat a realism-######, so I'd rather see you with AK-s and maskas

We have regulations, you must have od gear and gorka e bdu.

Everything else is free.

Btw, I use smerch and ak, russia style :) all the russian/soviet gear and aks are mine, if you know the stuff, smerch, flora, rd 54...

what sized BDU did you go for? their sizes are strange.

plus

OD or RG for gear?

cheers

For size I would ask dimitri, he knows best. 50-4 is good for a normal sized man, a bit baggy, but the cut is baggy. I use 48-4. Some use od, some SOD.

OPFOR anyone?

bahnhofstrrh7.jpg

moife1.jpg

gregi2nh7.jpg