Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Uchiha Itachi:

german one looks good, but I don't think any half respecting russian would be caught dead using an american rifle!

@grim:

there you have the perfect loadout to use a wonderful 1911 like the MEU, Marsoc, Warrior etc. and you're using that austrian piece of c*ap? *slo-mo* Nooooo...

;)

kind of a british mercenaryish look im going for

excuse the cup of tea, posing is hard work :lol:

i have however ordered a EB CP Armor Chassis Gen2 and some pouches so i will post pics when that comes.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Fel...icture040-4.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Fel.../Picture049.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Fel.../Picture051.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Fel...icture059-1.jpg

Looks good but can I make a couple of suggestions?

Those webbing straps on the pouches look really untidy, Remember black nasty is your friend :P

The tan boots really stand out with woodland cam too (I have the same boots and same problem) IMO they look a little better when you dont tuck your trousers in.

For headwear have you thort about just using a black/green wooly hat? Keeps your head warm in the winter which is never a bad thing.

@ Uchiha Itachi:

german one looks good, but I don't think any half respecting russian would be caught dead using an american rifle!

@grim:

there you have the perfect loadout to use a wonderful 1911 like the MEU, Marsoc, Warrior etc. and you're using that austrian piece of c*ap? *slo-mo* Nooooo...

;)

The gear is WIP, Tm meusoc 1911 and Avalon M4 is something i will get, just saving some cash atm.

i shal tidy those straps up soon dont you worry about that.

i have to make do with what i got atm my boots are from my old multicam loadout and they are the most comfortable boots ive ever worn, and they look good, i preffer to have my trousers tucked in, i think it looks good and is comfier for some reason.

i will get some sort of wolly hat, ive not done much airsoft shopping so that is on my list for this month seems i only just got paid.

cheers for the input.

btw

any idea on how to fade my smock to blend better with my trousers?

Looks good but can I make a couple of suggestions?

Those webbing straps on the pouches look really untidy, Remember black nasty is your friend :P

The tan boots really stand out with woodland cam too (I have the same boots and same problem) IMO they look a little better when you dont tuck your trousers in.

For headwear have you thort about just using a black/green wooly hat? Keeps your head warm in the winter which is never a bad thing.

i shal tidy those straps up soon dont you worry about that.

i have to make do with what i got atm my boots are from my old multicam loadout and they are the most comfortable boots ive ever worn, and they look good, i preffer to have my trousers tucked in, i think it looks good and is comfier for some reason.

i will get some sort of wolly hat, ive not done much airsoft shopping so that is on my list for this month seems i only just got paid.

cheers for the input.

btw

any idea on how to fade my smock to blend better with my trousers?

I know what you mean about the boots, I wear mine instead of my trainers quite alot. I'm in the same boat as you with the desert boots and woodland camo, I was having a PMC phase when I got mine and went for tan over black and now I cant bring myself to spend another £70 just to get the same boots again in black when I have belt kit to buy in OD instead.

I suppose the trouser thing is just down to personal taste and I never bother with it as I dont like it with my tab boots as I feel it just makes them stand out too much.

As for the smock the only thing I know that fades cam fast is giving it to my mum to wash. She managed to fade a new set of Marpat so that it almost matched a 2 year old set with just one wash <_<

Which holster is that you have btw?

LS, thats not even cool..................

.... thats just stupid.

I dont know how a person can just posses that much Equipment...i mean thats no fun anymore.

I think i got much equipment with my OD and Woodland BDU 2 vests and a few guns (Pouches, Commus andso on)

But that is ... i am speechless