Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, we used coyote brown with it and some of our gear we painted tan with krylon...

we actually got our DTS from a Specialty Toy store... the kind that sell japanese toys/collectors item...

I guess airsoft where I come from goes under specialty toys :P

OD-clad freedom fighter for SRP side in Berget 7 (man can't wait!)

Still missing some stuff like a camelback, GP-pouch, Bowman headset and other small stuff.

pc010036editsdg9.jpg

w355.png

pc010038editswf1.jpg

w413.png

pc010037editscz4.jpg

w419.png

pc010034editsjf7.jpg

w419.png

Kitlist:

-BW used field shirt (flag's gonna go)

-Used Austrian pants (very comfy)

-Viper modular chest rig: 2x Viper double AK pouch + no-name tigerstripe STANAG pouch & GP/Med pouch (gonna be replaced with OD ASAP)

-1x Strichtarn NVA AK magpouch

-OD Shemag

-H&M cap

-Zekler goggles

-MilTec dropleg holster

-BW boots

-BW combat gloves

-MilTec knee protectors

The pics are sorta crappy, sorry for that.

1012146wh0.jpg

Quick thing I threw together... It seemed like a good idea at the time... and it actually turned out to be right for once :P

I miss kneepads due to borked knees, so they will be added if I play with this loadout, and the cap will be replaced by my OD HSGI one if I can ever find that bloody thing...

Still missing some stuff like a camelback, GP-pouch, Bowman headset and other small stuff.

Looks nice, my OD Fetish makes me want to be SRP but Team says NATO :(

No Backpack tough? Looks a little light-weight for prolonged missiones...

Here's mine, its been awhile since I donned it all. Cross posted from the Bundeswehr

thread. I don't like drop leg stuff or pouches I'll never use.

P1010117.jpg

P1010119.jpg

Kitlist head to toe;

PAGST+Issued Helmet Cover

OD Shemagh

Issued Flecktarn Top

Issued Flak Vest

IDZ Vest

Mechanix Impact Pros

Issued Flecktarn Pants

Generic Black Boots

-folding Knife

-LED Lenser V2

-JG G36/Hensoldt Dual Optic

That was a common practice, the MBSS system in reality is a total POS and was not really great to put on seeing as how the buckles are reversed. Take 2 backs and then Whammy you have a front clipping Plate carrier..NSW types are some crafty fellas..and they aren't all freaking prissy about there kit like alot of gear queers and hack and slash those joints to make them work.

Just quoting in case ya'll were curious about the MBSS

And yerp, it's AI

Actually, I have a tan sling too, but the one I had on now was to match the rest of the rifle ;D

Got a pair of Wiley-X SG1 glasses. Wich sucks. But with mesh. So they don't suck.

Oh, and the shoes don't have lace, they have bungecord and an elastic "sock" to stick my foot in, I think its just the thingy on the end of the pants sticking out there. I should paint the wood stand black, then id look like an old G.I Joe toy ;D

edit: Also, a not one the shoes, if anyone can figure out what brand they are.. I really want a extra pair!

Edited by Frakk2k
where can you pick up DTS? especially the RAID blouse DTS

thanks guys, we used coyote brown with it and some of our gear we painted tan with krylon...

we actually got our DTS from a Specialty Toy store... the kind that sell japanese toys/collectors item...

I guess airsoft where I come from goes under specialty toys :P

Tell me they have a website, or someone knows of one? I was hoping for RAID modded DTS to come out but never thought I'd see the day.

Edited by Murph

Don't quote zee pics.

Kitlist:

-BW used field shirt (flag's gonna go)

-Used Austrian pants (very comfy)

-Viper modular chest rig: 2x Viper double AK pouch + no-name tigerstripe STANAG pouch & GP/Med pouch (gonna be replaced with OD ASAP)

-1x Strichtarn NVA AK magpouch

-OD Shemag

-H&M cap

-Zekler goggles

-MilTec dropleg holster

-BW boots

-BW combat gloves

-MilTec knee protectors

I usually only graze through these threads without posting much of anything. But Ive gotta say, I dig your loadout. VERY believeable. Love it. Great work.

Looks nice, my OD Fetish makes me want to be SRP but Team says NATO :(

No Backpack tough? Looks a little light-weight for prolonged missiones...

Yeah well I'm gonna add a camelback, I will ofcourse use a backpack but not on me at all times. The Finnish Army has trained me to leave the backpack at the base of operations and move in combat gear only. I am considering a 3-day assault pack or some cross between camelback and backpack but budget constraints will probably foil those plans. But yeah, I might be fighting a bit light, on the other hand I don't think four days in summertime weather will require much more in the ways of immediate carrying capacity, water is much more important. Out of curiousity, how much are you gonna carry around yourself on your person?

I usually only graze through these threads without posting much of anything. But Ive gotta say, I dig your loadout. VERY believeable. Love it. Great work.

Thanks a lot! That's great feedback, appreciate it. I think it turned out quite nice yeah and OD is always so very nice. The cap was really the finishing touch, was happy to find that they still had some leftovers from the summer. A boonie would have been all wrong :)

Yeah well I'm gonna add a camelback, I will ofcourse use a backpack but not on me at all times. The Finnish Army has trained me to leave the backpack at the base of operations and move in combat gear only. I am considering a 3-day assault pack or some cross between camelback and backpack but budget constraints will probably foil those plans. But yeah, I might be fighting a bit light, on the other hand I don't think four days in summertime weather will require much more in the ways of immediate carrying capacity, water is much more important. Out of curiousity, how much are you gonna carry around yourself on your person?

I won't pack a full 3-day myself, but more something along the lines of a MAP or this (I have it, great Kit and very lightweight).

Certainly going to carry Rain Gear or Poncho, a Fleece and spare socks, and Food + Water.

I prefer to stay as light as possible myself (Chest Rig or Assault Vest), but not at the expense of my comfort - and being wet/cold doesn't make airsoft fun for me.

Or maybe I'm just overpacking, as it's my first time going to large Game like this ;D

Cheers