Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never thought an MP5 could look huge... haha. really nice loadout though man.

Haha seriously.

I also had to pick the biggest mp5 out there.

Well I guess anything looks giant when I'm holding it, I really need to gain some weight *pulls out box of thin mints*

I never knew ron weasly was in the austrian military... ;)

I'm genuinely surprised it's taken that long for people to notice that! The hair gets shortbacknsided today, so that I don't look like an utter pillock when wearing my MICH.

@Superhobo: Have you attached your pistol holster properly? Its hanging off your side like a good 'un... either get a new one, or check you've done the MOLLE properly.

post-20423-1206698881_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shriven
@Superhobo: Have you attached your pistol holster properly? Its hanging off your side like a good 'un... either get a new one, or check you've done the MOLLE properly.

Yeah I'm prety sure it's attached properly.

PC's are just too big for my size.

Although I just adjusted it as small as possible, so it will have to do for now.

Thanks for the comments farrasdevill.

I really do need to gain some weight but for some reason it's extremely hard.(Ha, I ate 9 tamales one night and I lost a pound, ouch...) I guess it's just my genetics holding me out.

As for the amount of guns I'm carrying, if you'll look extremely closely you'll see a 4th.

Wait nvm(too concealed), but yeah I'm carrying 4 guns, one specifically for games where you can take prisoners.

Looks pretty good, I would just change out the woodland for something a little more modern. Or if you still like to use the woodland, maybe get some Raid BDU's. But other than that, pretty good, maybe cut your hair. ;)

I use DBT's version, as they're half the price of HSGI's, but I've heard HSGI's suspenders are the shiznit. The only "downside" to DBT's suspenders is that they don't have the shock cord in them, but it hasn't really presented a problem for me, which is why I put "downside" in quotations.

Sparco7777 : Yea, she's on my back minus my H-350/U

Shriven : All the houses that you see in the picture plus a handful more are for sale, Its a new development and its a college neighbor hood. No one is ever home and if they are they just come over to see whats up.

you want a list. NP, going out right now for a buddy's 21st but I'll be back on after a while with a list.

Well, however nice looking your gear or guns are, a stranger passing through will get quite paranoid. Even in my area, most of the LEOs know which kids airsoft and are a little lenient on having our replicas fully assembled on our property, but it's still not a good idea to walk around like that in a place such as your neighborhood flashing a weapon.

I like your gear, and you should get a picture of you with your gun, it looks cool just from seeing the muzzle end of it.

MrCheetos : I do look out for strangers to the neighborhood when I take pictures as I did today, but you half to understand I, atm live in the boonies.

A fast kit list with another Picture.

IMG_0462.jpg

Red Text Means In the Mail

Kit List 3/28/08

Replica MICH 2000

NVG Mount

Cats Eye [Foliage]

ESS Goggles [Foliage]

New Chin Strap [Foliage]

Helmet Pads [Foliage]

Retention Straps [Foliage]

Oakley M-Frames [urban Camo]