Pics Of Your Gear.

finished my PMCish loadout.

Tell me whatcha guys think!

Also other random pics with other stuff that looks cool

-Your friendly neighborhood hobo!

Please don't quote pictures

loveing the sd hobo I've decided I'm gonna get my boy an sd when hes big enough to hold 1 :D ,the M11 will do for now :D

Edited by Hoppum
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok, i didnt go back and look at the pics, my bad..

Yeah, do the opposite..

Just try a few stances out, try and see which one you're most comfortable with, and which one works the best for aiming etc..

I just read up on asian invasions link.

As for the grips the newbie "thumb over thumb" grip works for me.

As for stances, I'll just see what seems most comfortable.

I think your BDU's are a tad too big ;)

And just a bit off topic here, but how old are you?

Yeah they are, especially the MARPAT.(which is small regular, i'm like an X-small X-short)

I'm 13 years old.

Probably one of the youngest members on this forum

loveing the sd hobo I've decided I'm gonna get my boy an sd when hes big enough to hold 1 :D ,the M11 will do for now :D

Yeah, the SD is cool, it just looks massive for an mp5.

Once I grow a bit it will look like it's supposed to, a small SMG.

An mp5 on me, looks like an m14 on a normal person.

Now imagine me with an m14, haha.

superhobo-that sling seems awkward for you, it looks like it would be putting alot of pressure on your neck. try puting your dominant arm through your sling so the weight is on your shoulder.

I don't know, it seems to not put any pressure on my neck at all.

Also do you mean non domiant arm through?

My dominant arm through feels extremely awkward.

Thanks for the input people!

Needs more patches :rolleyes:

I know right! I just can't seem to find room anymore :P

How did you get your kit to look so dirty?

Did you spray paint it?

Because I would like to give my gear a "dirty" look, its tan, and would doing light sprays of OD do the trick or should I just go out and get mud/dirt and kind of work my majic?

It's been painted with OD krylon a few times with different pouches on it each time. That's why it looks so uneven on certain pouches or areas. The first time it was sprayed I sprayed the entire rig, just took mags, comm gear, and patches off - then shot EVERYTHING in OD. It turned all the black off and all the brighter OD stitches down quite a bit. From there it's just been used quite often. I don't believe in artificial "wear" because you're not wearing anything, you're "painting it" with different materials and that's just not me. I'd rather use it than make it look pretty. We have a saying in the car world that explains the "artificial wear" type of driver. We call these drivers "ricers" or "eurotrash" for their cars having tons of stickers, a loud exhaust, but no power under the hood.

Scorpion, pretty sweet man. It looks like you actually use your gear. You don't see that very often here in the picture threads, lol.

I know! It's so gorgeous isn't it, to see gear that's more than a year old and actual has use from events in it. Who'd have thought that possible? :D

Hey I need some opinions because I am arguing with myself. I wear ACU with a OD FSBE. I also have a black drop leg holster. The thing is, I am planning on getting a duty belt + other 1st line gear and I can't decide whether to get black or OD. OD would match better with my vest, but black would match better with the holster and the Altas I'm going to get (black). So my question is, match my vest or my holster?

loadout.jpg

Kitlist:

- BHI CQC holster

- ACM triple magpouch

- turqish Diesel-replica leather belt

- tactical babe calendar

And that's all I need to kill. For a total of $50.

Edited by VAN MEULDER
OD, for sure. I think black sticks out WAY too much. You can always hit the holster with some Krylon.

ETA: It maybe hard to get OD to show on black.

the man wears ACU, A.K.A. I.C.U. so going for what hides you best just goes out the window ;) i think ACU looks nicer with black ( goes better with the grey ) and when you got a black holster and OD vest... hard choice.

either go OD and hit the holster with OD paint ( and it will work after 4 or 5 dust layers ) or go black and get rid of the vest in favour of a new one. don't mind about sticking out since your BDU will do that for you.

a nice rainy day left me with some free time to take a picture of basically everything im rolling with in a skirmish these days...and 99% of the airsoft related things i own:

DSCF0606.jpg

list(from top leftish to bottom rightish)

-desert marpat bdu's

-molle drop leg unit with triple mag shingle

-OD beenie

-trufit vollyball kneepads

-woodland bdus

-custom tm famas, w/ laser

-arena flakjak gogles

-5 tm famas mags, 3 hicap, 2 standard, all w/ home made magpulls

-firadragon dropleg holster

-radio w/ a jetblue ID card retention unit

-3 cell mag light

-tm 1911 w/ retention cord

-spring 1911

-survival knife

-condor backpack style hydration carrier w/ condor double frag pouch

-mechanix riding gloves

-tan shmeg

not pictured:

mini mag light, sharpies, watch, cigarets, red rag, folding knife, leatherman multi tool, bbs, condor jungle boots, black leather belt.

on its way to me:

black fapc by diamondback tactical, blackhawk drop leg(holds 2 rifle mags and 2 pistol mags)

still to buy:

eagle duty belt, safariland 6004

Looking for constructive criticism please on what other major peices of gear i should be carrying, i do like to keep it light tho.