Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!! Lovein' the SU-FI in the last picture. You guys look like a vet group of players, and some decent guys too.. ! :P

Here is my old SF Greenside.

Picture023.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Unfortunately I dont have access to my camera out on the field. So I got is the pics from my room. Havn't been skirmishing in awhile. Been too busy at the range and working.

Very nice JSDF kit! I take it you've got some connections in Japan to find the kit?

Sorta:

http://www.d4.dion.ne.jp/~fsaitoh/ by way of http://shoppingmalljapan.com/

A couple things I got off Yahoo Japan Auctions.

My only gripe is that it takes an average of 20-30 days to get your stuff, depending on how fast the seller ships. It has to go from the seller, to a Tokyo warehouse, then from there to an Indiana warehouse, and then to its final destination.

I want some JASDF camo now.....

Edited by sekiryu

Just my Ghilie set up so far, I couldnt find the part i made for the legs, so thats why the back of my legs are exposed. And i forgot my knee pads

HPIM0251.jpg

HPIM0252.jpg

HPIM0253.jpg

HPIM0254.jpg

Kit List:

DPM 95 Trousers

DPM 95 Shirt

Converse Warrior Boots

Black and green Nomex flight gloves

OD PLCE:

2 Ammo Pouches

2 Utility pouches

1 Waterbottle pouch

Arktis Clip on chest rig

Drop leg pouch adaptor holding a single ALICE ammo pouch.

OD Boonie with mosquito net: with netting stitched on and Ghillie garnish attached

Ghillie Cape: Srim netting with Ghillie garnish attached

(Ghillie Trouses: Not Pictured): Scrim netting with camo netting and ghillie garnish attached.

(Hatch camo Centurion Knee and elbow pads: Not Pictured)

I know it need a little work but its been 3 years since i was in a sniping role, and i sold my old ghillie suit off. A mistake i regret now :(

Grim

Anything and everything. I stuff not pads gloves bandana, boonie hats, even my wallet, anything i need to stow away quickly. I just bung it in my cargo pockets and go untill i get time to put them some where else or wear them again etc.

Grim