Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how common it is but some use it as you say, we in our team have decided we wanted to use the Ciras vest as standard vest in the team since it is used by PMCs.

Edit thought u meant Ciras w8 uploading pics

Heres some PMCs w aks :D

tim5va3.th.jpg

And the classic! Goto love those modded fronts w AMD 65 ultimaks, abit tempting but will be satisifed with cutting some on the front of my AK so i can use the full lenth of my Ultimak

pmckrinkov512zf6.th.jpg

img027zd0.th.gif

A bunch of pmcs using some fine AK's

img051db2.th.jpg

pmc1oa9.th.jpg

7.62x39 is moore common than sand in the sand box, prob a reason to love the AK ;)

Edited by GRIM!
grim why do you call your loadut "PMC"? what makes it PMC, the persec? :P

Take a standard airsoft kit, put on a baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses regardless of weather, and a non-camo T-shirt.

Tada, you're a PMC.

Edited by -Angel-
I have a question. I was wondering if a khaki vest would look bad with woodland camo?

also since im buying 2 camo uniforms the other being 3 color desert I was wondering if i bought an OD vest instead of the Khaki vest would it still look good? If I bought the khaki vest im thinking it would look better with the woodland bdu's with some dirt on it. or some lighter brown spray painted in there.

msouwesker.jpg

updathizzy4.jpg

teamphoto.jpg

Whoever says it doesn't look right is a liar.

Nice, which photoshop filter is that? :P Or did you paint it? :lol:

Photoshop, I think its poster edges? Im not sure. its a good picture but it was really blurry and the only way I knew how to make it look nice was to filter it.

Edited by hawk16