Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks awsome. Would fit nice with the Foxhound soldiers in MGS4. They do use the Fast Attack Plate Carrier though. Not that that matters to me, just saying. ^^

I'll be doing a Johnny/Akiba MGS4 Loadout/costume for the next ACen. (Chicago Anime Convention)Going to put a J on his balaclava for homage to MGS3 Johnny. Gonna get a real FAPC for it as well. Ill prolly start soon though.

Noticed the STARS patch on yourother vest. You like my two favorite games. Very nice.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
That looks awsome. Would fit nice with the Foxhound soldiers in MGS4. They do use the Fast Attack Plate Carrier though. Not that that matters to me, just saying. ^^

I'll be doing a Johnny/Akiba MGS4 Loadout/costume for the next ACen. (Chicago Anime Convention)Going to put a J on his balaclava for homage to MGS3 Johnny. Gonna get a real FAPC for it as well. Ill prolly start soon though.

Noticed the STARS patch on yourother vest. You like my two favorite games. Very nice.

That was my inspiration for the kit. I was going to get a FAPC but DBT dont deliver to the UK plus the pantac MBSS was alot cheaper.

If you like the S.T.A.R.S. patch you might like this.

PICT0014.jpg

Reminds me of Meryl's new rig on MGS4.

And if that issn't a site for sore eyes. A rare OD M4A1 CQB! Love it.

If that reminds you of her rig hows this?

PICT0054.jpg

As for the M4. It was a seals style CQBR but I got bored of all the ris gubbins on the front so I just stuck a set of grips on and sprayed them OD to match the rest of the gun.

What dump pouch is that?

Its a Warrior Assault Systems large dump pouch.

Edited by evansy
I'm trying to keep it pretty light so I don't think I'll add a MAP. I just missed one on eBay that went for a great price though, so if I see a great deal, I might.

They really don't weigh you down very much, if you want one for just the looks, stuff it with something lightweight and you're good to go. (everyone knows empty MAP's look silly :D ) Plus you can keep a Camelbak in there.