Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SuperHobo - Looks good :P - But your rifle looks really big on you :/

Thanks!

only reason I'm using that m733, is because a guy on another forum wanted to see if I could wield it.

What I use on the field, and normally for my pics is my mp5.

Thanks!

only reason I'm using that m733, is because a guy on another forum wanted to see if I could wield it.

What I use on the field, and normally for my pics is my mp5.

which is still huge on you lol. you should ditch the jeans for some contractors pants and then itd be great.

which is still huge on you lol. you should ditch the jeans for some contractors pants and then itd be great.

Yeah, I'm small, practically no gun fits me.

Although my mp7 does look good with me.( think M4 is to normal person, as mp7 is to superhobo)

About the contractor pants.

I've been wanting some in khaki for awhile now, just haven't had the time to get them.

Yeah, I'm small, practically no gun fits me.

Dude, I'm not a pedo but how old are you exactly, I take it you are not in kindergarten still? :P

Well at least your shoelace is tied up this time :D

Dude, I have just been told I sounded like a real b@$t@rd, I must apologise as I didn't mean to be spiteful as I was only kidding. :P

Now for something constructive, are you left handed or right handed because when you transition, wouldn't your left hand instinctively try to draw your secondary? Unless you are ambidextrous! :D

Edited by Team 7
Dude, I'm not a pedo but how old are you exactly, I take it you are not in kindergarten still? :P

Well at least your shoelace is tied up this time :D

Dude, I have just been told I sounded like a real b@$t@rd, I must apologise as I didn't mean to be spiteful as I was only kidding. :P

Now for something constructive, are you left handed or right handed because when you transition, wouldn't your left hand instinctively try to draw your secondary? Unless you are ambidextrous! :D

I'm 14, no I am not in kindergarten....

I'm left handed, but I have taught myself to draw with my right.

I know your kidding, but thats really rude. Grow up.

At least he has gear, most kids his age where I live wear hunting camo and have mags in pockets =/ ( I think hes older then he looks though)

No worries I've told that alot.

Thanks for sticking up for me.

Yeah I have alot of money to waste on this obsession compared to others..

I'm 14 as well, and I really think short hair makes people look a lot older than they are. You don't see (too many) 20-30 year olds with super long hair. Anyway, PMC set up:

DSC04387.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

More in the PMC thread.

Edit: Yeah, I know I put the holster on wrong...

Edited by 101matt1

MC Loadout its about 90% completed. Its based around the VFC SCAR -L and ESSTAC Trim Bush Chest Rig.

DSC03019.JPG

DSC03029.JPG

DSC03034.JPG

DSC03041.JPG

Kit List:

1st line -

Blackwater I-O Load Bearing Belt in MC

Maxpedition Proteus Versipack in khaki

Maxpedition MM dump pouch

3x HGSI pistol Mag pouches one in OD and 2 in MC

BHI SEPRA L2 Holster for Colt 1911

2nd line

ESSTAC Trim Bush. (holds 4 MAGs)

2x ESSTAC Single open top pouches

ESSTAC Medium Utility/Canteen

ESSTAC Small Utility/Medic

2x HSGI Modular Smoke Pouch

HSGI Modular Mini Radio Pouch

3rd line

Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II

Adding:

CamelBak Thermobak 3L in MC (3rd line)

HSGI Mini Modular Drop Leg Panel in MC (1st line)

Maxpedition Mega Rollypoly in Khaki (2nd line)

Maxpedition MM Admin (2nd line)

VFC SCAR-L Tan

-CA ELCAN 3x

-Hurricane Eotech 553 Tan

-Star S-Lap Laser

-Surefire LED 6P with blue filter

-VFC Silencer/CQC set

-7 S ARMS Midcaps

-Star C-mag

TM Colt 1911 with MBK

Sort of a high speed, summer set up.

Edited by gun5h311
At least he has gear, most kids his age where I live wear hunting camo and have mags in pockets =/ ( I think hes older then he looks though)

Sounds alot like where I play *sigh*

And I don't think Team7 was being rude, atleast, it didn't come across that way to me, perhaps you guys over the pond just need to liven up a little?

gun5h311 - Absolutely gorgeous mate! My only criticism are the gloves, they stand out a bit to much imo.

Also, your scar is epic! I was going to buy a M4 CQB to finish off my new MC loadout, but I think you have just swayed me big time!! :D

Sounds alot like where I play *sigh*

And I don't think Team7 was being rude, atleast, it didn't come across that way to me, perhaps you guys over the pond just need to liven up a little?

gun5h311 - Absolutely gorgeous mate! My only criticism are the gloves, they stand out a bit to much imo.

Also, your scar is epic! I was going to buy a M4 CQB to finish off my new MC loadout, but I think you have just swayed me big time!! :D

yea the gloves are going, I'm in search for a new pair. Those nomex are over 6 years old. the Knee pads are going too btw.

The Scar is starting to grow on me, I didn't like it at first. But the Tan SCAR just looks good with MC.

My load-out updated, gone for the pmc, sf look, as light as i can get (within reason) and using all the kit i like and what works for me:

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

my kit list:

-desert dpm trousers

-Geologic t-shirt

-Converse warrior boots

-Kings arms nomex flight gloves

-Warrior mcp77 psd chest-rig with molle radio pouch extra

-Brit issue belt with quick release buckle

-o/d dump pouch

-Mil-spec bungee sling

-ESS ice glasses

-Binatone pmr with maplins boom mic and ear piece (not pictured)

(also have dpm camelbak but have a spare pouch at the end of my chest rig so i can fit a small evian bottle in there which i prefer as the camelbak is just hassle to clean and not the most comfy thing in the world! I do like my grenades though :rolleyes: so i may purchase a couple of molle frag pouches for the front of my vest or a small utility for my belt)

weapon:

-KWA m4a1

-Eotech 552 from dragonred (full trades)

-d-boys flip up rear sight

-CA metal mid-caps all with magpuls

-1 hi-cap just incase I run out of my mid-caps.

Edited by hugh_b