Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEAL of 2009 or 2010 maybe? I know they arent using it right now but maybe sometime in the near future. The 6004 was backordered for over a month and unfortunately the SP-25 sheath won't fit on the holster itself so I'll have to find another spot for it. I'm going to try and get full loadout pics tommorow.

post-22606-1201231627_thumb.jpg

post-22606-1201231660_thumb.jpg

post-22606-1201231673_thumb.jpg

post-22606-1201231690_thumb.jpg

Cool stuff LS.

Question! I'm working on my Mk48 project right now, and the whole boxmag situation has me stumped. I know the 48 uses a side hanger like the M60, but I can't figure out how to practically do that with my current M249.

Anyway, what does Monsoor have going on with his Mk48 here? It definitely doesn't look like it's just on the left side of the gun like the normal M60 cloth mags. Any ideas?

michael_monsoor_1rip.jpg

hi,

I want to complete my seals gear. so I need a SIG P226 non railed (don'l like the look of the railed SIG).

but I am not sure which ones the best:

- creation

- PGC/Pro Win

- Prime NSW

I found good reviews of the PGC kit. But I tend to Primes NSW-kit, but I could not find any review of it. Is it same quality like PGC? What about Creation?

I dont understand the whole LBT vests and which is which, after looking through their catalogue which didnt help, and trying google anyone care to shed some light?

Ie

Number + picture

Number + picture

etc.

It would be greatly appreicated by those of us who dont know them all :P

The Prime kit is over priced, and the most difficult to fit... I don't think you'll find many people that will recommend it, or anywhere that still stocks it.

The Creation kit is very good, normally more expensive than the Pro-Win one and it is not 100% accurate, often coming with the newer slide design and incorrect trigger guard shape.

The new Pro-Win kit is by far the best, but currently sold out of the non-railed version. It comes with 100% old school trades and design, including the older rear sight design.

Basically its hard to find anywhere that has the kits, the non-railed Pro-Win kits all sold out in less than a month.

Archived