Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In like flint!

"Says they man thats spent more money then everyone combined on airsoft. Haha" -poorieuser

Dude it prevents me from spending it on hookers and blow! hehe. No but seriously, I build gear and guns for myself, not to impress others.

Since im sure no one saw my question at the end of SEAL part 1, here it is again.

"Dumb question here, how common are the IR US flags? I have the IR squares so I wasnt sure if the IR flag was necessary. However I do remember several pictures where they do not have any IR at all, so I guess the question is how much IR used as well.

Also, is there a certain strap that is more common in SEALs for the MICH 2000?"

Standard harnesses work for the MICHs, nothing in particular, not like marines or whatnot. As for IR flags, I'd say 50/50, I've seen some with both IR tabs, some with tabs and flags. It's all up to you and what you can afford. Frankly I rock tabs, as the IR flags show up like a moffo under IR at night. Which is fine in the real world if you're fighting goat herding taliban and iraqis but when you are skirmishing against other players with PVSs it sorta makes the tabs and flags a handicap.

for those of you wondering bout m18's here is the info as i deleted all my Pm's cause im a dumbass; anyways here's the info:

*No shipping outside US sorry hazmat fee is outrageous*

Price per unit: 45.00 i know the price is high but these are military grade smoke grenades

Colors availible: White; Violet (purple for the De De De's) Orange; Red; Green; Yellow; Blue

"*Instant emission of white smoke for quick area coverage *Effective Range: 0 to 300 feet based on weather conditions *Discharge Time: 35 seconds *Length: 5.70" *Diameter: 2.4" *Weight: 7 lbs. "

PM me amount and colors and i will give you total and final info on shipping.

merry x-mas

the medic

ohh and not to degrade the thread; my new piece of gear:

LBT 6094A :)

CIMG0559.jpg

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0558.jpg

Archived