Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That jacket/shirt doesn't look to be Crye or Beyond Tactical and I was under the impression that they are the only companys producing dig2 clothing. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.

To me, it's just a MARPAT/digital desert shirt.

Your wrong, Eagle makes "digi2", LBT makes AOR-1 and AOR-2, Beyond Tactical made something different not sure if they make anything in the newer pattern. AOR-1 and 2 and DIGI2 are identical. I have seen all this eyes on from NSW doods.

Notice I said dig2 clothing and not gear buddy :). Beyond do indeed use this infamous pattern too. They make their Lvl9 jacket and pants in the pattern.

Edit: Actually, I've seen the Beyond Jacket/pants and been told it's dig2. I also know that Beyond won't sell it to the public but there's no proof it has the same properties as dig2/AOR1.

That jacket/shirt doesn't look to be Crye or Beyond Tactical and I was under the impression that they are the only companys producing dig2 clothing. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.

To me, it's just a MARPAT/digital desert shirt.

Yes, I too believe the top is desert MARPAT on that SEAL. And there's no US Navy "desert digital" as Chevieblazer posted. IDK if he's talking about USMC desert MARPAT , maybe. But yes, the US Navy does use some desert MARPAT. They started to roll these out, the working uniform:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:New_US_...ing_Uniform.jpg

P.S. I love "tamales fresh" especially with some hot sauce!

Only guys in the Navy I know that wear any MARPAT are FMF. The Navy is rolling out new woodland and desert patterns to accompany the new NWUs. As it stands right now (until 1OCT), the US Navy is the only American service still using the standard woodland and DCU as issue gear. The Air Force doesn't count because they are issuing ABUs already, and the folks still wearing BDU/DCUs are just hold outs.

So while there maybe no pics of Navy Desert Digital, or Woodland Digital, it does exsist, and in a couple months, you will probably see pics of it.

New loadout guys, Devgru night Ops

DSC04594Medium.jpg

DSC04596Medium.jpg

DSC04607Medium.jpg

DSC04623Medium.jpg

DSC04609Medium.jpg

DSC04615Medium.jpg

DSC04616Medium.jpg

DSC04622Medium.jpg

DSC04631Medium.jpg

Kit list:

Devgru issued custom khaki BDU

Oakley assault boots

Mechanix gloves

Nomex black balaclava

Mil issued PACA

LBT old gen 1879

Ir VIP

IR chems

Eagle Industries black duty belt

LBT old gen spec ops holster

MLCS FB double pistol pouch

MLCS double nade pouch

MLCS m60 pouch

Sordin headset

ITT AN/PVS 14 with head mount

M4a1

Sig p226

Yes, I too believe the top is desert MARPAT on that SEAL. And there's no US Navy "desert digital" as Chevieblazer posted. IDK if he's talking about USMC desert MARPAT , maybe. But yes, the US Navy does use some desert MARPAT. They started to roll these out, the working uniform:

P.S. I love "tamales fresh" especially with some hot sauce!

creynavyai2.jpg

img2325el6.jpg

That is US NAVY DESERT DIGITAL.

Lordsex that is cool but if you want to be modern and accurate for DEV you need the above uniform and LBT/EAGLE kit in the same pattern.

And Chris the Second..yeah I know what you were saying...and yeah LBT have made a top and bottom in digi pattern for snipers.

hey jarhead, nice setup you got there. any chance we can get some close ups of that nice m4 you got going there, along with you in the full setup??

Lord Sex, as always great job man. i swear its like every few pages your coming up with something new all the time. whats next man?

Fordaith & NavyMP: the US Navy is issuing woodland and desert BDU's soon? Well I'll be. That Crye desert digital camo looks like the USMC desert MARPAT but without the Marine Corps emblem. Please post pics when you get them. Funny, I was just thinking what BDU's would US Navy SEALS use if they were in the woods in South America or Europe or something. Thanks.

L@RD S0X: I would also like to suggest a khaki balaclava.

hey jarhead, nice setup you got there. any chance we can get some close ups of that nice m4 you got going there, along with you in the full setup??

Pics of the M4 should be in this thread.

Kit list

First Line:

-HSGI Suspenders

-Eagle OD Duty Belt

-Eagle OD Military Web Belt Pad

-Eagle Khaki Double FB Pistol Mag Pouch

-TAG OD Weapons Catch

-TAG Dump Pouch

-Eagle Khaki Single Frag Grenade Pouch x2

-Gemtech Pistol Lanyard Khaki

-Safariland 6004 for Sig P226

Second Line:

-King Arms SF Personal Body Armor

-AI MBSS Tan S/M

-Pantac Shoulder Pad

-Eagle Khaki Admin Pouch

-Eagle Khaki M4 Triple Mag Pouch

-Eagle Khaki MBITR Radio Pouch

-Eagle Khaki Modular Assault Pack

-Eagle Kahki Single Smoke Grenade Pouch

-BHI S.T.R.I.K.E. Upright GP Pouch Coyote Tan

-Eagle Khaki MOLLE Style Accessory Pouch with Insert

Comms:

-Motorola Saber III

-Motorola Speaker/Mic

ACU BDU's

Mechanix Woodland Camo Gloves

Please, stop correcting people when you don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Archived