-Chevy baseball hat

-Mechanix gloves

-Wiley X XL-1

First Line:

-Standard US Duty Belt

-Motorola Cell Phone

-Motorola Talk About T5500 Radio

-(2x) HSGI Pistol Magazine Pouch Krylon Khaki

-Gerber Hook Blade Belt-mounted Knife (6.5" blade)

-SafariLand 6004

-Gerber Suspension Multitool

Second Line:

-BHI CRCH

-BHI Admin Pouch (with: Surefire Z2 Combat Light, Pen, Map/Documents)

-(4x) TT Tripple 5.56 NATO Magazine Pouch (with: [8x] 5.56 NATO 30rd Magazines)

-TT Zippered Utility Pouch (with: Firestarter, small First Aid kit, pop flares, chem lights)

Weapons:

-Armalite M15A4 Carbine (with: Standard grips and carry handle, LE stock)

-Kimber Desert Warrior

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Damn that was a good one Bella.

Matt, I saw your thread on Wannabe, and I really thought that your loadout was great. I'm not sure what they were complaining about, maybe just the walkie should take a hike because it's blue and looks a bit toyish. A PACA would've made it look better, but I really think that your loadout now is spot on. It sort of amazes me of how they could be so critical on a PMC loadout when a PMC loadout is really lenient on what you can or can't wear compared to other loadouts.

LOL! Damn that was a good one Bella.

Matt, I saw your thread on Wannabe, and I really thought that your loadout was great. I'm not sure what they were complaining about, maybe just the walkie should take a hike because it's blue and looks a bit toyish. A PACA would've made it look better, but I really think that your loadout now is spot on. It sort of amazes me of how they could be so critical on a PMC loadout when a PMC loadout is really lenient on what you can or can't wear compared to other loadouts.

Yeah, a PACA would be a good addition, but like I said, I really just wanted to bring this to a close, as I'm getting heavier into the MFR/MSOB loadout. It just didn't seem finished with the last batch of pics I did, and just wanted to conclude, really. The walkie talkie I'd leave off now if I could. If I would have know how much *beep* I would have gotten from wannabe I would have left the (essential yet mildy ulgly) damn thing off! I'm not really going to comment on the Wannabe situation, as I think I made my point in my last post in that thread. Anyway, thanks for the comments man, and I was fairly pleased where this one ended up. :)

looks fine to me...btw if any of you guys are interested in pmc's you should read the book "liscensed to kill" itls a really good book and he travels all over to write it... (irag, aphganistan, blackwaters headquaters, london, triple cannopies headquaters, pakistan (i think...) and i'm pretty sure a few other places. as far as the radio goes, blackwater uses motorola brand radios, but probably not blue. why don't you spray paint it black?

I've had this loadout for a year, just had the time/energy to put it all on at once and take a picture of it today. Not too happy with it, but I'm done with finals and bored. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be appreciated (welcomed too as the loadout didn't look as good as I thought it would, so suggestions are wanted!). Also not too sure what region the loadout would be for, possibly Iraq but not too likely (due to the colors I used, but I've seen some Contractors with colors besides tan/white used). I really liked the OD/Black combo, so maybe Korea or something like that :rolleyes:

*Please ignore the Tampax box....this is my sisters room. Honest.

Picture016.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture018s.jpg

My handsome face was shining too brightly in the last picture. Had to cover it up, didn't want you guys to feel bad in comparison :P

Looking good for a start man. :) Just a few sugestions:

1) Have you considered optics of any kind? Optics would certainly add to the functionality and realism, but it's purely your choice.

2) What kind of boots are those? Vietnam styled boots?

3) You may want to seriously consider adjusting that PASGT suspension. Just tighten all the straps down equally, and at the same time, and you shouldn't have a problem. If you tighten one side down, it may feel snug, but the chin strap will slant off to one side, like you see in your first picture.

4) If I was you, I'd invest in a holster of some kind. You can get a nice hip holster (something like a SERPA) for about $30 if you look around some. It would not only free up some space on that loaded rig, but would also make your gun more accessable, as well as accessable from a vehicle. If you do decide to get a holster, take that mag pouch off your rig that's holding your sidearm now, and move the two pistol mag pouches down to the main of the rig, moving the Admin to the center. It would look better, and again, give you easier access to those pistol mags.

Those are just really picky details, but the details are what really make the loadout. Regardless, it's looking good dude. I'm liking the way it's not just another Iraq PMC loadout. (regardless of how much I like those)

Sarge: Yeah, still trying to finish my M4 for now (or m468 rather) so gloves aren't on the top of the list, but I'll get to it.

TCB: Ha, I actually do have a bala. I'll probably get a picture later on this weekend with the balaclava.

Matt:

1) Eotech 552

2) Yes :D

3) Yeah I hear you on that. I had my MICH on good, but my tripod broke so I spent about 30 minutes in all my gear trying to set up the damn camera.

4) As for the holster, it'll be a 6004. I wanted a hip holster originally so I could draw it much easier in a car for realism, but most contractors I've seen have a thigh holster (usually the 6004). The reason is that the holster/pistol would hit the bottom of my vest. So that wouldn't work obviously because there's no room, and not to mention that it would slow down the draw of my pistol because of the pouches/vest. So for now, I'll probably just keep it in the magazine pouch so I can still draw it easily. As for the pistol magazine pouches, I personally prefer to have all my primary mags down on one level, and then the pistol mags on another level. Keeps it more organized for me when I'm reloading.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Once it stops raining out here (been raining for about a week now), I'll get much better pictures of me outdoors with a balaclava, winter jacket (for a "winter" pmc loadout, I mean come on, it's cold in Korea isn't it :D). I'll definitely straighten out my helmet issue as well.

I really don't mind the boots, what do you guys think? Unless I were to change my entire loadout for a more primarily Iraq loadout would I then have to change them to some Altamas or Bates.

Things that bothered me about my loadout was my vest. I don't really like how it's so up high, and my "bottom" part is too long. Not sure if you guys know what I mean, but from the waist down, it looks like its too long or unbalanced compared to the waist up. Ironically, my vest is actually to low now as it is because the bottom of my RAV hits my stomach if I bend down, so I just readjusted it to be higher.

Haha sorry for the incredibly long post, but as I said before today is the first day I've seen myself in all my gear at once, so I'm sort of obsessing over it now that I'm not 100% satisfied. More help/suggestions would be great!

Ha. If you bothered to read my post and not fixate on the tampons immediately, you would've read:

*Please ignore the Tampax box....this is my sisters room. Honest.

I didn't notice the tampons until I was uploading the photos onto photobucket. By then, I was already out of all my gear :rocket: (I always seem to find errors in my photos once I've put all my gear/guns away).

I thought about editing or blacking it out in MS paint, but I was too lazy. All is good though, I had a laugh when I saw it at first as well " *sigh*, does my weapon look cool enough? Maybe I should've put a meaner look on my face. Oh well, that helmet makes it look much coole....what the fruck is that a box of tampons?! *face palm*"

Archived