Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the guarder CIRAS :) I like it alot exept the "body armour" is ###### and need to be change to some other material, i havent got time to do it yet so you can see how crappy it looks on the backside

bgir5.jpg

Its the guarder CIRAS :) I like it alot exept the "body armour" is ###### and need to be change to some other material, i havent got time to do it yet so you can see how crappy it looks on the backside

You may want to try sleeping bag mats rather than the inserts that Guarder provides. The mats will help 'bulk up' and make the CIRAS fit better.

Not a specific loadout, but it fits here...(please excuse the quality, not my camera)

loadoutMarch2.jpg

LoadoutMarch4.jpg

loadoutmarch1.jpg

LoadoutMarch3.jpg

kitlist:

Clothes:

1. Go Army Shirt

2. Custom stitched CB pants

3. Hellstorm Balaclava

4. Oakley SI Gloves

5. Oakley Cartridge boots

1st Line:

1. Eagle Duty Belt OD

2. AITES drop Leg panel CB

3. Eagle GP pouch Ranger Green

4. TT dump pouch OD

5. Safariland 6004 for Kimber Warrior for M3 CB

2nd Line:

1. DBT FAPC CB

2. Paraclete quad pistol mag pouch Smoke Green

3. 4x Paraclete mag pouch Smoke Green

4. Paraclete upright GP pouch (IFAK) CB

5. Blackwater FB pouch CB

6. Eagle GP pouch CB

7. Emdom single mag pouch CB

8. Eagle MAP CB

extras and loads:

1. MICH helmet with NVG mount, MS2000, US IR Reversed Flag ACU, NEDM morale patch

2. Camelbak, 100 ounce

3. Team Phalanx patch

4. SABRE team patch

5. Blarney nametape

Im on campus, my guns are locked up getting ready for travel across the states, but I use a CQBR and a WA Kimber Warrior.

Usually I have the Holster on my Belt, on my Leg it usually gets knocked into Walls in CQB. Also, I have a P90 Mag Pouch on my left Leg, and I don't like Load on both Legs. I haven't tried Crossdraw yet, tough.

For Vests, I prefer preconfigured ones... but I mainly carry Utility Stuff in those.

Here's a Picture of my latest Civilian-Style Loadout, which I rather like. :lol: Still wondering wether I should replace the Black Gear with OD.

BDU-Test2.jpgBDU-Test1.jpg

This is my PMC impression. I know that the Eotech looks darn fugly on the AKSU and that AKSU's aren't very used by these contractors but I thought what the heck :D This is also my first pic on arnies so go easy on me lads ;)

Actually, a fair amount of PMCs in Iraq do use a shorted AK. Also I've seen EoTechs on real-steel AKs, but never on an AKSU. Looks good, and given that you've got an EoTech on it, it problebly aims well too.

Actually, a fair amount of PMCs in Iraq do use a shorted AK. Also I've seen EoTechs on real-steel AKs, but never on an AKSU. Looks good, and given that you've got an EoTech on it, it problebly aims well too.

Thanks mate! Yeah well, I'm pretty sure some do, but not what I've seen so far by searching on google an' stuff :(

Looking nice there man. Just a few suggestions:

-Considered a haircut? It would do wonders for the loadout, but I can understand not wanting to as well.

-It may just look this way, but is part of that shemagh under the CIRAS?

-A PACA or the like would look nice, but again, not necessary.

Looking good, and these suggestions are pretty nit-pickey. :)

Looking nice there man. Just a few suggestions:

-Considered a haircut? It would do wonders for the loadout, but I can understand not wanting to as well.

-It may just look this way, but is part of that shemagh under the CIRAS?

-A PACA or the like would look nice, but again, not necessary.

Looking good, and these suggestions are pretty nit-pickey. :)

Hahah yeah for sure a haircut would do wonders for the loadout but won't do it just for that sake :D My GF would literally kill me if I got myself a military haircut. <_<

Hm, no it shouldn't, perhaps it looks like that :(

A PACA would look great I agree, I will consider getting one, thanks for the suggestions mate!

It would already work wonders if you would just tuck your hair back a little and pull the cap down a bit more. Forget about trying to be fashionable ;) Think practical. You'd wear the cap to keep your hair out of your face and the sun out of your eyes. I feel it would create a more professional appearance.

I personally feel it would look better with unbloused trousers. Down to personal preference ofcourse.

Here's a Picture of my latest Civilian-Style Loadout, which I rather like. :lol: Still wondering wether I should replace the Black Gear with OD.

Nah, keep the black. I think it looks fine the way it is. All OD would make it look too Mil/LE

Archived