Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

QUOTE (FaRKle @ Mar 14 2008, 03:57 AM)

Roll up those gloves bud.

Why?

Those gauntlet's arent needed if you're on the ground. They end up restricting a lot of airflow too. Also they make wearing a watch difficult (and you SHOULD wear one). Sure you can put a watch around them, but then it's a hassle putting the gloves on and off.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those gauntlet's arent needed if you're on the ground. They end up restricting a lot of airflow too. Also they make wearing a watch difficult (and you SHOULD wear one). Sure you can put a watch around them, but then it's a hassle putting the gloves on and off.

I've owned a couple pairs already... It's personal preference.

I've owned a couple pairs already... It's personal preference.

I agree, I like having the gauntlets as I like the look and it also keeps dirt and junk out of my sleeves and gloves.

My rifle is used primarily in a very green enviornment. The Pacific Northwest hardly ever gets really brown, even in the fall and winter.

My body armor is the cheap BHD style from ehobbyasia and no, it doesn't damage anything underneath at all. The chest rig is a v.1 TT 2-peice MAV as stated by FallenGuard.

But yeah, comfort and what I think looks good personally is a big factor in my loadouts. Need to get a PACA or something though as my body armor isn't all that comfortable.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Yeah very cool Souske.

Is that the same m4 that had the really worn look recently? I loved that one.

Thanks! Nope, I just gave it a new pattern a few days ago. :P

Nice impression, Souske! Very convincing, with body language to match.

Haha thanks. I guess for the body language, it just came naturally? I don't know what what the heck I did, lol.

Figured i haven't used my Eagle chest Rig in a while. So i busted it out to use with my new Blackhawk Low pro PC. Need to get some filler though. Fortunately, I didn't have any because it was blazing hot that day.

Raise up the chest rig (onto your chest), fill the armor (as you said), loose the daps and I think you'll be good to go.

Why?

thier aviator gloves, and its personal choice tbh. if hes in a cold environment which the loadout suggests, can keep warm air IN.... can also stick a watch through a molle loop too if you want one, visible on a wrist can catch light and glint giving you away...

My body armor is the cheap BHD style from ehobbyasia and no, it doesn't damage anything underneath at all. The chest rig is a v.1 TT 2-peice MAV as stated by FallenGuard.

- CapaciousZepher

Damn yous who can wear a PT armour like a paca... :(

thier huge on me and far too bulky for under stuff :(

Haha thanks. I guess for the body language, it just came naturally? I don't know what what the heck I did, lol.

I guess that's just it, some people just know how to carry themselves...Others just look like geeks no matter how hard they try ;)

I guess that's just it, some people just know how to carry themselves...Others just look like geeks no matter how hard they try ;)

Haha, thanks. As for the 'shooting' stances, I used to practice for those carbine and 3 gun matches in the States, so that kinda came naturally through muscle memory.

My PMC set. Im the guy on the right. Notice badass delta force beard and King Leonidas.

partahn4.jpg

Kit list:

- Issue woodland pants. Era unknown

- Khaki Tactical Tailor plate carrier

- Safariland 6004 SLS glock

- Mckinley black fleece with velcro. Not finished

- Wellco desert boots

Enjoy!

Rageman on the left is wearing a PACA and I'm wearing a cheap as hell ehobby asia BHD armour and an ebaybanned Blackwater cap I bought for giggles.

EDIT: Over that I have a TT MAV with emdom, blackhawk, maxpedition and some unnamed pouches. Rage has a Blackhawk chest rig with 5.11, emdom and blackhawk pouches on his belt.

Archived