Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

I wasent on any High Horse, but alright. You didnt understand what I ment fully, but I personally dont like internet arguments.

Page 90 of this thread.

I dont think it is issue marpat but it definitely looks like marpat.

Thats 5.11's Desert Camo. Its NOT marpat. Does looks alot like faded Marpat, though.

Anyway,

Anyone know what the correct size of a Military ID card is?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haji don't care ;)

ZOMG!

This is a thread about IMPRESSIONS. Which are based upon pictures and what not. We are not real contractors. There's plenty of things real dudes don't care about that airsofters do. But thats cause they are not the same thing! People here are going for and critique IMPRESSIONS.

Come on guys, do we really need a lame argument every page? This isn't the SEAL thread.

ZOMG!

This is a thread about IMPRESSIONS. Which are based upon pictures and what not. We are not real contractors. There's plenty of things real dudes don't care about that airsofters do. But thats cause they are not the same thing! People here are going for and critique IMPRESSIONS.

Come on guys, do we really need a lame argument every page? This isn't the SEAL thread.

True. I would like to think players who use the PMC look are like their real counterparts; they don't care as much.

You'll have a laugh taking off the top rail then putting a BUIS on, as BUIS are rail attachable.

Unless of course you mean taking off the carry handle/irons.

It's entirely up to you! What do you think looks good?

LOL...my bad. Yeah my carry handle.

I do like EOTech's but I don't have one (even a copy :( ) I have an aimpoint but i dont think that look's very PMC-ish.

I decided to myself i'm gonna get it sprayed in a sand color to also match my MC loadout.

And then he's going to make a proper website, that's searchable aren't you Misfit!

My proposed PMC kit

HPC

WAS PSD Chest Rig

Belt of some description

Safariland drop leg

Helly Hansen heat top

Tacgear Wustentarn trews

Oakley SI 8inch

http://flickr.com/photos/isafmedia/3037515032/sizes/l/

Are the three on the right PMC's?

The guys in Tri Colour are Dutch..

Nothing much to suggest they aren't, the guy on the right has a Union Jack on the front of his vest but that's about all I can spot that identifies them.

That and the woman is married...

Why would he want a BHI dumper when the CSM one is probably the best on the market?

CSM is the original one and they incorporated some nice features in their new version, I'd go with that one way before BHI. I'm with Ace on that one.

Archived