Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

101matt1

Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

Why would he want a BHI dumper when the CSM one is probably the best on the market?

CSM is the original one and they incorporated some nice features in their new version, I'd go with that one way before BHI. I'm with Ace on that one.

Why would he want a BHI dumper when the CSM one is probably the best on the market?

BHI dumper is reasonably priced and rolls up like a roly poly, out of the way. Damn canadians.

Hey misfit, thanks for the photos, they are very nice and have given me a lot inspiration.

Do you have any photos of PMC using sniper rifles? I'm trying to attempt a PMC sniper/DM role as accurate as possible, but I don't know where to start with.

P1091313.jpg

Real Sword Type 56-1

Ultimak Rails

EOTech 511

I really like the set up, im not too sure about the EOTech, i might replace that with a aimpoint, maybe the micro one or something, well have to see.

Not entirely sure what im going to wear loadout wise with the gun..Probably some soft of soft armor and a chest rig

jviola, looks real nice, you should shorten the front of the Ak too and it will look better. :)

The Eotech is spot on, but maybe move it moore backwards?

jviola, looks real nice, you should shorten the front of the Ak too and it will look better. :)

The Eotech is spot on, but maybe move it moore backwards?

Thanks, and yea i move the EOTech backwars and it looks alot better, and feels better.