G&P zombie killer body and G&P ras set Qs

Jboud18

Didnt want to do this but i emailed G&P and no responce so im here.

Does the zombie killer body fit systema gearboxes? Also will i need body type a or b for this stock http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=21174 ?

Does the G&P M4 RAS Front Set have a unscrewable flash hider? If so what type of threads is it? CCW or CW for a silencer attachment?

How long of precision barrel can i put in their? Thanks

should fit systema. dunno about the type though. try emailing redwolf?

Does the zombie killer body fit systema gearboxes? Also will i need body type a or b for this stock http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=21174 ?

Does the G&P M4 RAS Front Set have a unscrewable flash hider? If so what type of threads is it? CCW or CW for a silencer attachment?

I tried fitting a systema gearbox into a G&P M4 body and it was not going to work at all, other gearbox shells Tm/g&g and g&p all worked fine.

I would go for type B, purely because you can still use normal stocks with it , but if you decide to go for a stock that holds a battery there is less modification to be done.

On my old G&P m4 , the flashider unscrewed, but I cant remember what way... barrel length should be about 363mm if your talking standard M4 barrel length.

This one here.

Yes,a Systema V2 fits.

Bodytype b...already shortend for HK416/Cranestocks

Bodytype a...for normal stocks like the one you want.

The Zombie Frontset comes with a silencer that sticks out,if you put a FH on there it will be way in the RAS and not visible.

Try Madbulls Short outer... ;)

G&P comes with clockwised threads CW instead like most CCW.

TB Innerbarrel....on a shorty like that...thats money out the window.-But should be 110mm

If you get the Madbull outer get a 160mm inner...even here a TB inner wont do any real big difference to the groupings.

Greetings

Cali Swangin

1. systema box fit

2. body type shouldn't matter for that stock, the b type is only for stocks that you need to run a battery wire through.

3. CW thread on G&P front sets

4. 363mm is the normal m4 length tightbore, pdi makes a 375mm one, or you can cut a longer one to fit.....

Archived