Pictures Of Your Weapon

Wow, Echo, that is a wonderful piece. Nicely painted, too. I like the photography ;)

Thank you, I've spent a lot of time and money on her, and I have still a bit to go. I have some plans for either a digital or DCU type paint scheme, but I don't have much time as of late. Maybe this weekend.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Echo, I always say that when I'm about to paint my rifles. "I might have time this weekend"

I often come back later on in the same night posting pictures of my newly painted rifle. :P;) I think you may be the same way, hehehe.

I vote digital scheme. Nice rifle dude.

Here are some quick snap shots of my rifle, newly painted. Thinking of either a digital scheme, or a standard DCU theme, enjoy!

DSC02123.jpg

Yes I know, sunshade....

Whoa, that is nice! :D What kind of rifle is that? It looks kinda like a Scout Tactical.

Edited by Echo 2

What kind of internal upgrades have you done? As I hardly think you would drop that much on a beauty of a stock while leaving the gun shooting at a pitiful stock speed..... No offense met if you didn't or to you other VSR-10 owners that haven't... If I were going to get into the sniper role though I would definitely pick a VSR....

Whoa, that is nice! :D What kind of rifle is that? It looks kinda like a Scout Tactical.

Looks like TM VSR10 with Fortress M40A3 stock.

You are correct, it is a TM VSR 10 G Spec with the Fortress stock.

What kind of internal upgrades have you done? As I hardly think you would drop that much on a beauty of a stock while leaving the gun shooting at a pitiful stock speed..... No offense met if you didn't or to you other VSR-10 owners that haven't... If I were going to get into the sniper role though I would definitely pick a VSR....

Here is the total rundown of the rifle, I made sure to upgrade the internals first before working on the aesthetics.

Internals:

-PSS10 Piston Sear-Not Installed

-PSS10 SP130-Not Installed

-PSS10 SP170

-PSS10 Neo Orange Piston

-PSS10 Zero Trigger

-Custom Polished Cylinder Head

-Nine Ball Bucking

-PDI Ezy Spring Guide

-PDI Vacuum Piston-Not Installed

Externals:

-Fortress M40A3 Stock

-NC Star 3-9x 32mm Scope

Thanks for all the compliments!

You are correct, it is a TM VSR 10 G Spec with the Fortress stock.

Here is the total rundown of the rifle, I made sure to upgrade the internals first before working on the aesthetics.

Internals:

-PSS10 Piston Sear-Not Installed

-PSS10 SP130-Not Installed

-PSS10 SP170

-PSS10 Neo Orange Piston

-PSS10 Zero Trigger

-Custom Polished Cylinder Head

-Nine Ball Bucking

-PDI Ezy Spring Guide

-PDI Vacuum Piston-Not Installed

Externals:

-Fortress M40A3 Stock

-NC Star 3-9x 32mm Scope

Thanks for all the compliments!

Could you PM me the FPS? :D I'm very curious. Might get into the VSR later on.

Was boored and tryed the Realsteel vented upper handguard on the AKMS with realsteel lower handguard, looks pretty cool might skirmish like this sometime altho i bought my AKMS for Afghan rebell loadout but like this it would fit a PMC gear too :D

akmsvfe0.jpg

akmsv2bk4.jpg

The AIMS with Real steel stock and handguards wanted to get out for some spring sun aswell :P

aimsakmsvef0.jpg