Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woh, Wupjak, I think I need new underwear after that WA M4. Anyways, how do you like it? What kind of range and perfromance has it got?

Thanks CB.

Gun chronos 392 on Propane at about 80 degrees F. Range is about 160-170 feet effective, probably more with .28g BBs that I use in every gun that I play with. I did some monkeying around inside the gun and found that the inner barrel is free to rattle around a bit despite having an oring at the muzzle. I added some teflon tape around that o-ring to immobilize the inner barrel and the groupings downrange improved right away.

Love the gun. By far the favorite in the pack at the moment for sheer fun.

Where can you get this?

Where can you get this?

From Tactical Airsoft Supply. www.tacticalairsoftsupply.com its a G&G gun.

The stock however is out of stock and has been for a while. It does not come with the stock I have on it which is the actual LR300 stock, it comes with just a one point rail PARA stock. I am not sure if they are discontinuing the stock or not.

Thanks CB.

Gun chronos 392 on Propane at about 80 degrees F. Range is about 160-170 feet effective, probably more with .28g BBs that I use in every gun that I play with. I did some monkeying around inside the gun and found that the inner barrel is free to rattle around a bit despite having an oring at the muzzle. I added some teflon tape around that o-ring to immobilize the inner barrel and the groupings downrange improved right away.

Love the gun. By far the favorite in the pack at the moment for sheer fun.

Wow, that is way better than I expected. I thought it would be around 280 fps and about 95 feet effective range. If they weren't so expensive, I would have to look into them.

P4290011.jpg

P4290012.jpg

started as a TM M4-S a year or two ago cant remember exactly

fixxed front sight

vortex FH

G&P 9.6 2200 mah stock

eotech 512.a65 rev. F

Surefire m951 with G&P tailcap

CA vert grip

TM sr 16 300 meter rear sight(broke and then lost one that came with it)

Vickers padded two point sling(like it a lot)

painted in various brown/blacks/tans

about 6 months ago the gun sh*t itself internally after running a 10.8 and sp110 with metal bushings so i replaced almost all of it

internals -

CA v.2 mechbox case

systema torque up gear set

systema m16a2 bore up cylinder set

systema switch assembly, prometheous wiring

gaurder v.2 spring guide with bearing

prometheous 7mm ball bearing bushings

systema anti reversal latch(managed to break stock one some how)

systema aluminum piston, took second to last tooth off

in the future ill be adding split wiring to run a lipo in the front for when i use an sp130 and so i can transfer back to the 9.6 for using the sp110 or if one craps out use the other.

My baby:

CA Metal Body

CA Gearbox Shell

CA 7mm Ball Bearing Bushings

Systema magnum motor

Systema tightbore

Systema piston

Madbull M110 spring

Custom fixed steel gears (took cheapies and polished along with work hardened for strength)

Re-wired with solid wiring

Deans connectors

Guarder hop-up set

DSCF2745.jpg

My secondary baby:

KSC USP Compact, I can get 5 full mags of bb's out of one charge of gas with this sucker, and shes as accurate as can be.

CIRAS.jpg

M249 Para + Mk46 Style Rail System + Laser Module (battery box) + Gripod + Green Laser + Short Silencer + 1st Stage of Urban DigiCam paint job.

M249_Mk46_2008.jpg

M4 + CASV Rail System + Gripod + Stock Pouch + Silencer + 3-9x Green/Red 5 level Illuminated Telescopic Scope + Camoflage addatives.

Arclight_M4_DMR_10.jpg

Edited by Arclight_HK

OH yeh.

Our team secondary uniform is Urban DigiCam BDUs (with black accesories) and as I am one of the teams SAW gunners I thought, just to be different, I'd do a SAW in an urban scheme rather then the usual outdoor schemes you see people do. ;)

It'll take a while though, digicam has to be PERFECT as it'll be used with actual digicam so it will have to hold up by direct comparison. :P

A picture of my humble collection

1001798mh0.jpg

1001798mh0.8ff8aa77e2.jpg

Classic Army M249 Para with full stock and box mag

Classic Army M15A2 Rifle

Classic Army M15A4 Tactical carbine

ICS Mp5A2 SWAT

Tokyo Marui Ak47 Beta Spetsnaz

Tokyo Marui FAMAS F1

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle

Tokyo Marui M9 Tactical Master

Tokyo Marui P226