Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sword (some type of Katana?) was a very nice touch, Cerberos. Sidearm? :P

Those Sword Cutlass's are amazing. I thought about buying a pair and going Pistol Only. (Even wanted to make a Male Revy loadout xD) But, reliased it was very expensive. =P Pretty big Black Lagoon Fan.

I'll buy one eventually though for display. Hopefully theyre not to limited...

Do you skirmish with them or just for fan service? I'd be afarid to skirmish them, to be honest. Haha.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
The sword (some type of Katana?) was a very nice touch, Cerberos. Sidearm? :P

Those Sword Cutlass's are amazing. I thought about buying a pair and going Pistol Only. (Even wanted to make a Male Revy loadout xD) But, reliased it was very expensive. =P Pretty big Black Lagoon Fan.

I'll buy one eventually though for display. Hopefully theyre not to limited...

Do you skirmish with them or just for fan service? I'd be afarid to skirmish them, to be honest. Haha.

Thanks...

Hm... Good idea to wield my katana in a skirmish... *gg* but i better use an "Non Lethal" one...

As far as i know are there only 3 CutlassSword Official in Germany... *smile* Two of them are mine...

I would just use them In a Handgun Only game...

Im also A Big fan of Anime/Manga Related Guns... to bad that there are so few...

I hope somone like Marui or Marushin will build an AS Version of "Sister Jolanda´s" Golden Dessert Eagle... Or Better An Mateba Automatic Revolver like the one Togusa has in Ghost in the Shell....

Edited by Cerberos
Well done thats a lovely paint job, relay suits her well.

k xxx

i didn't do the paintjob myself, it's the way i got it ;)

Got to use her on sunday in this setup, and i have to say i really like it, the mount on the aimpoint magnifyer rocks! when concealed it dead easy to remove and use the magnifyer as a monocular, or when you go in building just pop it off to use the AP on itself, really good stuff. Could do with a smaller mount for the AP though :)

Thanks...

Hm... Good idea to wield my katana in a skirmish... *gg* but i better use an "Non Lethal" one...

As far as i know are there only 3 CutlassSword Official in Germany... *smile* Two of them are mine...

I would just use them In a Handgun Only game...

Im also A Big fan of Anime/Manga Related Guns... to bad that there are so few...

I hope somone like Marui or Marushin will build an AS Version of "Sister Jolanda´s" Golden Dessert Eagle... Or Better An Mateba Automatic Revolver like the one Togusa has in Ghost in the Shell....

Haha. That would be badass. Id totally use a non lethal one if I had one. Seeing a geared guy run into a building with a sword would be epic.

How is dual wielding such huge pistols? Does it work out well? Thats badass you got one of the only pair in Germany. Very nice.

Yeah, I was dissapointed that JG gun wasent a actual Suburo gun (Resembles the standard rifle in SAC alot). Or else I would have bought it in a heart beat. A Mateba would be badass, pretty odd its a pretty modern gun that looks like that. lol

I'm hoping Black Lagoon Second Barrage gets out in the US. Sucks that the US distribute company went under and wont realese it on DVD in the US. I'll be ###### if another company dosent take it and it never comes out...I heard SB is alot better.

You know they make a replica of Revys holsters for the guns right? WGC shop and a few Japenese retailers carry em.

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/Parts/Ne...r-Holsters.html

A nice addition for the beautiful guns they are.

On a off topic note, If you like anime in general, Id reccomend Elfen Lied. Great anime right there. Its pretty gory (and some bewbs) but has the best and most despressing storyline Ive ever watched.

Edited by Mr Foxhound