Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special thanks to thegunrunner for finding Zeke metal body for Marui Uzi. My full metal Uzi project is finally done:

uzi3.jpg

uzi2.jpg

Marui stock Uzi vs. Zeke kit. I replaced barrel, barrel nut, folding stock, magazine and plastic grips with realsteel parts:

uzi1.jpg

hot looking UZI crenna !

got some new goodies in :)

DSC00883.jpg

time for an update on my M4 and N4 :)

sweet sweet KAC trades (also got nice PRI trades on the frontsight :D yummy )

DSC00888.jpg

"Noveske N4 CQBR"

DSC00889.jpg

gonna install the FN body later tonight... and seeing that the body has a semi/ burst mode, i might have to get some info on those mosfet thingiemagingies, i hear they enable burstfire :)

edit: also got an aimpoint M4 knockoff in the mail for the N4 :)

Edited by sturgis

the FN body is kicking my *albatross* :angry:

somehow the uppers thread is really tight, fought with it all night yesterday, but got nowhere... i'v halfway destroyed the delta ring in trying to get it on, and it's still not properly on <_<

other then that, i still got to modify the bolt release to fit, and it's done, only just got it togheter in time to take a picture before it was to dark, i'll do dome propper pictures tomorrow.

DSC00890sm.jpg

Anyone knowledgable about mosfets? if so give me a PM if you will :)

Sturgis, I have the same problem...I'm sorry to tell you I haven't found a cure for it besides waiting about 2 days after each turn of the ring. I think it's near the state of 'completely mangled', so I may just need to get a whole new d-ring eventually :( But I think I'll be able to manage for a while. Your rifle looks very nice, by the way. What's the base gun?

Sturgis, I have the same problem...I'm sorry to tell you I haven't found a cure for it besides waiting about 2 days after each turn of the ring. I think it's near the state of 'completely mangled', so I may just need to get a whole new d-ring eventually :( But I think I'll be able to manage for a while. Your rifle looks very nice, by the way. What's the base gun?

base gun is a TM M4RIS (the M4 one in my sig)

it's strange though, because the front end came of my G&P noveske body to wich it fitted without a problem... also, i've screwed it back off, and there seem to be no damage to the uppers threading at all either...

Drake I must say your MK43 is absolutley stunning.

Cheers =] I havnt had a chance to weld it yet and i might kyrlon it before i do.

Im on the lookout for a railed feed tray and an elcan to finish it off.