Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My armoury as it stands at the moment:

Tokyo Marui G36C [Chopped Star Extra Long Top Rail, Long Lower RIS Rail, Folding Vertical Foregrip, 1x TM Locap, 10x Star 140rd Midcaps]

DSCF0832.jpg

Same TM G36C in G36K configuration [ACM G36K Conversion Kit]

DSCF0836.jpg

Jing Gong AK47 Beta Spetz 'F' [Folding Vertical Foregrip, 1x JG Hicap, 10x MAG Midcaps]

DSCF0839.jpg

Tokyo Marui Benelli M3 Shorty [1x TM Shell, 12x ACM Shells]

DSCF0842.jpg

Same TM M3 Shorty with modified M870 Full Stock

DSCF0845.jpg

I've modded the fullstock in such a way that I haven't touched the M3 itself I've merely dremelled the stock to fit and am now awaiting a M3 Super 90 fullstock bolt from UNcompany to hold it in place - I wanted to maintain versatility in the M3 so that I could interchange between the pistol grip and full stock and also to avoid doing any permanant alterations to the gun itself. Its not perfect but I'm quite pleased with the result.

The EBR it burns!!!! Must purify the thread with a normal M14 :P . J/k but here is my SOC 16 with my 1911. (My cruddy photo skills probably burn way more :D)

Picture036.jpg

CYMA Soc 16 and TM 1911

I am now debating whether to keep the stock handguard, buy a normal handguard, or like so many others before me go down the RIS path :D.

Do you guys think it would be better painted or not painted?

hey lord sex, is your SIR an m468 attempt? I tried a few stocks with the SIR to attempt to bulk out the rear to match the SIR's bulkiness but didn't have too much success, you got any pics of that setup from the side?

VLTOR clubfoot, IMO. This one is a STAR replica, so it's a little longer than a real one, but it serves to hold my 10.8V battery well.

s_ssir_03.jpg

VLTOR clubfoot, IMO. This one is a STAR replica, so it's a little longer than a real one, but it serves to hold my 10.8V battery well.

I like that stock, certainly bulks out the rear, pretty similar setup to the way i have it except i use the scar flash hider and a gas block flip up sight, thanks man