Pictures Of Your Weapon

gallery_17063_1068_11385.jpg

JG BAR-10 w/ some leapers scope, laylax barrel and cylinder head, nine ball bucking, spacer, some bipod and lots of paint. Shoots HOT and seems accurate enough at the ranges I've tested it at. Can't wait to see it in a field. I've wanted to build a sniper rifle for awhile, and the JG has given me more then a decent platform without sinking too much dough into the project.

Steve

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pellet gun that i stuffed the extended barrel and hop up from my MK23 into in about 20 minutes. It works very well around 450fps.

Ecosystem, the sights do work pretty good. There must be something magical about this classic JAC M16 barrel because every gun I put it into get extraordinary accuracy. More likely it's the Tokyo Marui hop up I'm using in it.

My "Pseudo" Diemaco SFW (newer type (A2??)

She doesnt have the correct trades on the lower receiver yet.

Eventually get some engraved but im might just completally mask them.

A recoil pad and several real deal parts are inbound.

dsc02022azrycfbgg.jpg

dsc02028p07ui4qmu.jpg

dsc020219dun8p.jpg

dsc02020lv82vo.jpg

Nevermind the neon colored cord.. its been replaced...

Cheers

Edited by Doughguy

i saw this on ASCUK a little while ago and it inspired me to build my own l119a1 with elcan.

Its going to be in the same colour scheme as well.

Pride yourself in the knowledge that your £x00 hobby has bought some good into the world!

My two M4s. Both upgraded above UK limits, so FPS will not be mentioned here. The black one is a CA M15A4RIS with a King Arms red dot, and the camo one is a DBoys/Boyi M4A1 RIS with an NCStar 4x scope. I also have the animated versions of my guns that I made today :D

HPIM0981.jpg

m4.jpg

HPIM0974.jpg

m4camo-1.jpg

Edited by expvideo

Im working with my Sniper rifle l96

im building a ghillie :P

but this are some pictures of it :P

The first work

2crq1k4.jpg

2dmfcs6.jpg

jkhwy9.jpg

fbjas6.jpg

2e4hs1e.jpg

mjxyj9.jpg

Second work

1zx8haq.jpg

21njcwx.jpg

8wmuyx.jpg

33ylvnl.jpg

i´ll finish it in the 3rth work

Sorry for the quality

are w580 sonyericson´s photos :P

Edited by CaptBorre

My two M4s. Both upgraded above UK limits, so FPS will not be mentioned here. The black one is a CA M15A4RIS with a King Arms red dot, and the camo one is a DBoys/Boyi M4A1 RIS with an NCStar 4x scope. I also have the animated versions of my guns that I made today :D

I think I saw somewhere on a thread that they lifted that band,but you still can't say how to make it reach that certain high FPS

I think I saw somewhere on a thread that they lifted that band,but you still can't say how to make it reach that certain high FPS

Oh. Well in that case, the CA is shooting 370 and the Dboys is shooting 360. The field I play at has a 400fps limit, and I didn't want to risk pushing it over that with a more powerful spring. Besides, with the JBU 6.03mm tightbores and Madbull hopup rubbers I have on both, that is plenty of FPS. I also have 9.6v 3800mah batteries on both of them, so the cyclic rate is great.