Pictures Of Your Weapon

Hey decimus, awesome guns anfd pics, but I has a question for ye (like usual :P ). How do ya prevent the TMP from snapping the upper reciever when you use it extensively on green gas and propane? I relly want one, much like yours, but I have heard of this comon problem which puts me off from getting one.... I'll be puting as many internal upgarde parts as I can find in, and a silencer, maybe a real stock and upper reciever... PLease help me on this!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey decimus, awesome guns anfd pics, but I has a question for ye (like usual :P ). How do ya prevent the TMP from snapping the upper reciever when you use it extensively on green gas and propane? I relly want one, much like yours, but I have heard of this comon problem which puts me off from getting one.... I'll be puting as many internal upgarde parts as I can find in, and a silencer, maybe a real stock and upper reciever... PLease help me on this!

Hey, thanks. Yea, you need to put a recoil buffer in it, which is cheap and easy to do. I think Amateurstuntman had a video on it iirc. Try asking him, that way you'll see what I mean :) I bought mine second hand and it already had on in, Tinkerbell installed it.

Decimus.

updated my L119A1. its got proper markings on upper and lower receiver now (stenciled and not engraved..).

the eo-tech isnt mine, that´s why its not sprayed.

sfw1jr5.jpg

sfw2gxm.jpg

In full glory.

sfw311h.jpg

sfw4nez.jpg

she´s still missing the recoil pad, which should be inbound in some weeks.

Renegade: I hate to be an *albartroth*....but all that money spent on the gun and still a chi-otech?

Put about $110 into the AEG aside from the 551 knockoff, mostly just things that are AEG exclusive. This includes the $14 rail guards (Like Im going to pay $50 for american rubber), a $35 licenced PTS MIAD, a $40 licenced Gemtech G5 and flash suppressor, and a $30 A2 receiver extension for the real PTS. Everything else is real steel that I had laying around. $300 rail, $250 stock, $240 for the BUIS pair, $150 uni-max and $120 Harris Bipod doesnt do much good in a shoe box. I woulndt have boght a PTS MIAD if the AEG could use my real one, either. That said, a real eotech and magnifier are on the list, but I have more important things to get before I drop $800 on L3's recent lack of quality control.

I can totally understand the superficial look though... Not to many people get an AEG to get more out of their AR15. Cheers.

Put about $110 into the AEG aside from the 551 knockoff, mostly just things that are AEG exclusive. This includes the $14 rail guards (Like Im going to pay $50 for american rubber), a $35 licenced PTS MIAD, a $40 licenced Gemtech G5 and flash suppressor, and a $30 A2 receiver extension for the real PTS. Everything else is real steel that I had laying around. $300 rail, $250 stock, $240 for the BUIS pair, $150 uni-max and $120 Harris Bipod doesnt do much good in a shoe box. I woulndt have boght a PTS MIAD if the AEG could use my real one, either. That said, a real eotech and magnifier are on the list, but I have more important things to get before I drop $800 on L3's recent lack of quality control.

I can totally understand the superficial look though... Not to many people get an AEG to get more out of their AR15. Cheers.

Fair enough, beautiful gun either way.

Thanks

It's a WE "tactical" or whatever they are called, with a little more WA than WE in it. I never thought of it before as a meusoc as it normally has gunners on instead of the pachmayrs. :huh:

what? wow. looks like a real meusoc

can you post/pm me pictures and details of it? it looks simply dazzling. please, i want to see what you did to it

my 2 rifles:

0803081650.jpg

more in their respective threads

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe