Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My newly finished L121 .50 calibre sniper rifle.... let the bodies hit the floor :D

Sweet, I assume the magazine and muzzle are custom, and it looks like the ejection port has been enlarged a tad... Nice work on the stock too.

And I know I'm nit picking but the bipod looks a little skinny for a light fifty.

love the kit wyatt.

cheers i really should have put a list up

CA MP5SD5

STAR L1A1 SLR

A&K M249 Mk2

Warrior 1 L96

Early .44 Desert Eagle (cant remember the make but its when airsoft was in its infantcy)

and the bayonet behind the SLR is a british (not aussie) SLR bayonet fits nicely on the SLR

Sweet, I assume the magazine and muzzle are custom, and it looks like the ejection port has been enlarged a tad... Nice work on the stock too.

And I know I'm nit picking but the bipod looks a little skinny for a light fifty.

Funnily no... if you look at the photos of them, the parker hale bipod, (that one) is the ACTUAL bipod used on the rifle... so its correct...

as for the mag and muzzle... take a closer look... the base gun was a warrior 1 l96, but the entire reciver is custom made by me, barrel work, muzzle break, mag, stock (Which still ajusts vertically mind) and folding monopod. The entire gun is custom, not just a few changed bits ;)

ejection port enlarged a tad? .308 to .50bmg is a bit more than a tad ;)

Funnily no... if you look at the photos of them, the parker hale bipod, (that one) is the ACTUAL bipod used on the rifle... so its correct...

as for the mag and muzzle... take a closer look... the base gun was a warrior 1 l96, but the entire reciver is custom made by me, barrel work, muzzle break, mag, stock (Which still ajusts vertically mind) and folding monopod. The entire gun is custom, not just a few changed bits ;)

ejection port enlarged a tad? .308 to .50bmg is a bit more than a tad ;)

Wow that is strange, when I had a .50 cal replica the bipod was massive. And yeah I know the size difference between a .50 and .308 round lol. I'm a gunner here in Iraq and I use either a M240 or M2 machine gun every day. :P I really wish I could see that rifle in person. I bet its huge, and ever since I sold my Barrett I want another big gun. :(

Ok since its a photo thread I should be polite...

G&P M14 EBR

Mk14Mod0-2.jpg

PDI/Classic Army M24

M24repaint.jpg

M249 PARA

000_0884.jpg

VFC M82A1 8mm Barrett rifle :unsure: I miss Alice.

000_0895.jpg

000_0891.jpg