Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but I am using this Thompson for my CIA Vietnam kit I considered a reflex sight or even an ACOG but that will all probably come with the Patriot Thompson SpSD2 later on. And the Thompson is already skinny enough without the front grip and instead a Vert grip it would just look stupid. I thought maybe an M203 on the front end but the barrel assembly will snap.

Edited by ThompsonMuppet-uK

Finally finished putting my CA gearbox and spare internals in my M2. It's shooting about 25rps now, so I'm happy. I also got it all wired up and built a ######-tastic tripod out of 2" ABS tubing. It ain't pretty, but it works pretty damn well.

carabirthdaydinnerandhomecoming108.jpg

Internals and my super complex charging handle spring mech.

carabirthdaydinnerandhomecoming110.jpg

When you know it's time for fun.

carabirthdaydinnerandhomecoming111.jpg

Finally finished putting my CA gearbox and spare internals in my M2. It's shooting about 25rps now, so I'm happy. I also got it all wired up and built a ######-tastic tripod out of 2" ABS tubing. It ain't pretty, but it works pretty damn well.

Internals and my super complex charging handle spring mech.

When you know it's time for fun.

Now that's what I call a nice gun! :P

BabyBack- Whats the green light/LED for on that M2?

It's a master power indicator. There's a toggle switch right below it, but you can't see it in that pic. When the light's on, then there is power going to the switch unit. When it's off, the gearbox doesn't get power. Here's a better pic with my screw-up:

carabirthdaydinnerandhomecoming192.jpg