Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be home on a day this came; been on the road for work most of the past six months. Would have driven me crazy if I was gone all week, knowing it had been delivered. :D

KAC PDW in the config I'd LIKE to use

Aimpoint Micro T-1 clone.

TangoDown short grip on a QD mount

Magpul PTS PMag (very slight wobble left to right, but definitely doesn't let it drop)

MadBull DNTC Aggressive Compensator (from another gun; for some reason it only came with a plastic orange one, which I immediately removed, no Knights-style flashhider)

PDW_1.jpg

KAC PDW in the config I'm likely to run it with (if I ever play again), with a Hurricane EOTech battery box, unless I get a PEQ-15 + lipo

PDW_2.jpg

Wow... that look shockingly good with the black PMAGs. How do they feed in the PDW? I was going to buy an additional 9 PDW mags to go with my PDW, but seeing how good the PMAGs look with it, I may not bother now.

I wasn't sure it was going to look good either, but I like it. I can't fire the gun here at my apartment complex, but I'll try to shoot it into a box with newspaper or something later after work.

Cali that has to be one of the sexiest ones I've seen around all you need now is a Silencer.

Thanks. I do have the silencer it came with, but since UNCompany didn't give me the proper flashhider, I guess I'll have to hunt for one that works with it. I probably have one buried somewhere.

Cali, welcome back man, was thinking you had gone off the deep end!!!

Nice looking PDW!

Hah, so did my family, friends and teammates. Working 7 days a week on & off for a few months can do that. But at least all that OT helps me afford my toys. ;)

Wow... that look shockingly good with the black PMAGs. How do they feed in the PDW? I was going to buy an additional 9 PDW mags to go with my PDW, but seeing how good the PMAGs look with it, I may not bother now.

OK, I didn't fill these mags fully, maybe 20-30 bb's per; my loader is apparently broken, so I had to use the old loading tube...

Magpul PTS 120 RND - Fed flawlessly

STAR Magpul 75 RND - Fed flawlessly

CA high cap - Fed flawlessly

misc. metal midcap - Fed Flawlessly

Mag midcap - Fed flawlessly, but it would sometimes stick in the magwell and not seat and catch; I think it was because the plastic texture of the mag had more friction, so I'd have to push it in harder.

VFC PDW 120RND mag - The gun chewed up the first bb...after clearing it, it fed flawlessly. I did a second test with about 20 bb's, fed fine. FYI, the PDW mags are bit smaller than the others, and feel...cheap.

Magpul PTS 120 RND - Fed flawlessly

Mag midcap - Fed flawlessly, but it would sometimes stick in the magwell and not seat and catch; I think it was because the plastic texture of the mag had more friction, so I'd have to push it in harder.

VFC PDW 120RND mag - The gun chewed up the first bb...after clearing it, it fed flawlessly. I did a second test with about 20 bb's, fed fine. FYI, the PDW mags are bit smaller than the others, and feel...cheap.

Thanks for testing them!

According to Titanium416 in the PDW Review thread:

MAG, S-Arms, and Magpul PTS all fit very well, but I see a 15fps loss with the Magpul PTS.

Have you noticed this phenomenon on your PDW, Cali? I wonder if there's some kind of obstruction preventing the PTS mags from seating properly resulting in a air leak. :huh:

VFC has YET to make a SINGLE good magazine lol. Their ak74 midcaps feel ok but honestly man, wow, they feed horribly.

I'm not a fan of their finish (compared to CA's AK-74 Black 75 rounders), but the VFC AK74 Black midcaps feed pretty well IMHO. And I have 16 of them. ;)

Have you noticed this phenomenon on your PDW, Cali? I wonder if there's some kind of obstruction preventing the PTS mags from seating properly resulting in a air leak. :huh:

Just did a quick test. Ten shots with my 120rnd Magpul. All shots between 361 to 371 (I think 8 out of 10 from 363-368). About the same for one of the metal mags, although I did have one at 352.

Just did a quick test. Ten shots with my 120rnd Magpul. All shots between 361 to 371 (I think 8 out of 10 from 363-368). About the same for one of the metal mags, although I did have one at 352.

Good enough for me! Thanks for checking, dude. BTW, is that FPS using 0.2g BBs, and is that the stock level for the PDW? (If so, that's pretty good). Also someone was asking in the other thread if the PDW has enough space in the handguard for these 3 cell lipo batteries. What do you think?

Good enough for me! Thanks for checking, dude. BTW, is that FPS using 0.2g BBs, and is that the stock level for the PDW? (If so, that's pretty good). Also someone was asking in the other thread if the PDW has enough space in the handguard for these 3 cell lipo batteries. What do you think?

Sorry, I should have specified. Yes, that is using .2g bb's, and the PDW is stock.

Hmm..seems too long. The space above the barrel is wider than below. There's two rods there (gas tubes?) They're easily removed, leaving a space between the 'gas block' I think it is, and a part that is a a little less than 1 1/2" from the magwell that supports the gas tubes, in front of the gearbox. Takes a few seconds to remove the tubes (the gas block will take longer, to get the battery in there). That space is about 3 5/8" long, smaller that 1 1/2" wide close to the barrel (and gets narrower above the barrel). You *might* be able to remove that part above the magwell, in front of the gearbox, that supports those two gas tubes, but I don't have a punch handy to open her up.